𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

———✰———

The alarms went off in the quiet building making the two twins look up in horror.

"What the hell" Bob muttered as the alarm went off.

"We're too late" Betty said.

" What?" Bob asked.

"We're too late!" Mike screamed as he and Betty started to run to Will's room with Bob following.

"What's going on?" Joyce asked them.

"We're under attack" the twins answered.

"We need to make Will sleep" Betty said holding up a sedative.

"What?" Joyce gaped looking at the young girl as if she was crazy.

"He's a spy. If he knows where we are, So does the shadow monster." Betty explained.

"She's lying!" Will screamed in protest.

"He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us,too!" Mike told them.

"They're lying! They're lying! They're lying! They're lying! They're lying!"Will screamed as Joyce and Bob tried holding him down as gunshots went off outside.

"Those are gunshots!" Bob stated in shock.

"They're lying! They're lying! They're lying!" Will kept screaming.

"Okay,Will,Will,listen,listen. Do you know who I am?" Joyce asked.

"You're...you're...you're mom" Will said.

"Hold him down." Joyce told Bob.

"No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! Let go! -no let me go!" Will screamed.

"I'm sorry" Joyce shouted over the top of Will screams of protest.

"Let me go! Let go! Let me go!" He screamed as the twins held their hands over their ear to block it out as Joyce put eh sedative in him quietening him down.

Dr Owens and Hopper suddenly burst in. "We gotta go. We gotta go." Hopper said walking over to Will and picking him up.

As they ran through the hallway, Mike staying behind Betty to make sure she wasn't left behind, they were surrounded. Dr Owens ushered them into a tech room.

"Oh,my God. Oh,my God" Bob said looking at the small screens showing the CCTV to see that every screen showed a dead body or the demogorgan type monsters.

"Look, this is us, and this is the nearest exit." Dr Owens pointed out on the map. "But even if we can somehow make it there,there's no way out."

"What do you mean?" Hopper asked.