𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

———✰———

As the five kids were sat on the bleachers Eleven's head resting on Betty's shoulder Mike kept looking to the door and back down to his watch, before finally getting up and leaving to look outside for his sister and Jonathan. Two minutes later he walked back in.

"There gone" he announced as he walked back in.

"What?" Betty asked sounding alarmed.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone" Mike informed.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere" Dustin said making the twins look at him grossed out by the thought of their sister making out with someone.

"Gross" Lucas commented.

"No. No way!" Mike said.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin questioned.

"I don't know." Mike said impatiently.

"No" Eleven spoke up gaining their attention.

"What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike questioned quickly.

"Yes" Eleven replied.

"Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked again.

"Demogorgan" El said.

"Guys,Guys!" Mike said gaining there attention again "this is crazy,we can't just wait around."

"Mike,in case you forgot,we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas pointed out.

"Yeah,and we don't even know where your sister is" Dustin added.

"El can find them" Mike motioned behind him.

"Mike look at her." Betty said softly pointing to El who is sitting on the bleachers curled up like a ball.

"I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan" Dustin said.

"Exactly,we stay here,keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing. Remember? Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan." Lucas said.

"Yeah,and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin added before turning around and walking away.

"Well,where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike called.

"I am,I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin said.

"Are you serious?" Mike called.

"El needs to be recharges!" Dustin said making the two other boys chase after him leaving the two girls.

———✰———