𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

———✰———

"Goodbye Betty" Eleven remembered saying as she woke up in the Upside down coughing up goo.

"Betty? Betty!" She called as she looked around the Upside down for an exit.

"Betty!" She started to panic. "Betty!"

"Betty!" She screamed running down the Upside down version of the middle school. "Betty!"

She stopped in the middle of a hall her breathing faster as she panicked,before hearing voices making her look down the hall where there was a red hole...an exit.

She walked towards the whole seeing people look through it making her hide knowing it was the bad men looking for her,before they went away. She put her hand through it feeling it go to the real world before taking a step away so she could use her powers to make the whole big enough for herself to go through. Walking down the real hallway after going through the hole and heading towards the only place she new...Betty and Mike's house.

When she got there it was surrounded with cars with flashing blue lights...the bad men were still looking for her.

"We told you everything" Mike said as he and Betty were being questioned by a man and woman.

"I understand this is difficult,Michael,Elizabeth" the man said to them.

"We don't where she is. And even if we did,we'd never tell you. I would never tell you." Betty spoke fiercely.

"I know it's difficult to accept,the stories she told you are not true. She's a very dangerous individual" the women spoke.

"If she contacts you,you must tell us" as the man spoke Betty looked outside the window seeing Eleven making everything else the two were saying to her and Mike sound like a blur.

"Elizabeth? Elizabeth?" The man said before looking out the same window making all the officers leave to chase down the girl.

———✰———

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 31𝐬𝐭 1984

"Okay,that's the last one." Mike said in his ghost busters costume as his mother took pictures of him and Betty. Betty wasn't wearing a costume this year because of her 'emo faze' but she still got in the pictures.

"No,just one more. Come on, please?" Karen said still taking pictures of the two.

"Can we go to school?" Betty said as she and Mike got fed up of the pictures.

"Wait,wait.okay say 'who you gonna call'" Karen carried on.

"No!" Mike said before the two left.