𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

———✰———

The twins sat in the basement,with Eleven in her den playing with the intercomm,looking through Will's pictures he drew.

"Can you please stop that?" Mike said to Eleven aggressively as he was angry at Eleven. But she just ignored him and carried on playing with the walkie talkie. "Are you deaf? I though we were friends, you know? But friends tell the truth. And they definitely don't lie to each other. You made us think Will was okay, that he was still out there,but he wasn't. He wasn't! Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren't. You hurt us. Do you understand? What you did sucks. Lucas was right about you all along." Mike ranted on angrily as El played with the intercomm.

Suddenly Will's voice started coming through the walkie talkie singing his favourite song making the twins heads snap up and both of the twins to run over.

"Will, is that you? It's Mike and Betty! Do you copy? Over." Mike said as he grabbed the walkie talkie.

"Will are you there?" Betty asked this time "Will!"

Betty put down the walkie talkie and looked at El "was that? Was it...?" She asked.

"Will" El replied smiling weakly at Betty.

———✰———

After deciding it was too late to tell Dustin and Lucas that Will was alive the twins decided to go to bed and tell the boys tomorrow. But as it reached one o'clock and Betty lied in her bed wide awake she decided to go to Mike's room. As she walked in she saw that Mike too was awake she just walked over to his bed and got in. Neither of them said anything just laying on their backs staring at the ceiling before Betty decided she needed to say something.

"Mike" Betty said her eyes glistening with unshed tears of what she was about to say.

"Yeah" Mike responded softly to his little sister.

Betty just took as deep breath in and said "I'm gay" so quietly that if Mike wasn't right next to her and the room wasn't completely silent he wouldn't of been able to hear her.

Mike said nothing for a minute a silent tear rolled down her face thinking of all the things Mike could say to her.

Mike just turned his head and said "I know"

"What? How?" Betty asked.

"You're my twin sister. I notice things" He said back.

"Like what?" She asked timidly.

"Like how you've never had a crush on a boy. And whenever we talk about Jennifer Hayes you never say anything you just stare at her as well or how you asked Nancy what it was like to like a boy and you cried all that night" Mike explained.