Part 1

Armaan' POV

I, Armaan Mallik the Managing Director of, G & M Builders, have never thought that my life would take the U- turn ever. I didn't have thought in my wildest nightmare that, I, being an arrogant, harsh and self-pride business man will ever become so sensitive and soft. I, the man of less but strong words will ever speak out for someone else, except for me and my business firm.

But as they say, everything happens once in a lifetime, and it did. My biggest characteristics of a non-emotional and productive person will change but it did, as if it was the matter of a cool breeze.

I have always heard in the stories and movies about the aromatic cool breeze, flying duppattas and autumn leaves, and the cherry on the cake, as we feel that World has stopped for a while with an entry of someone in front of you, but I have never ever believed in that, but who knew it will happen to me, and it did.

Do you want to know how? Then you have to flow with me in OUR story.

"Oh come on Prasad! How many times I have to say that I want a better executive manager then the present one and you always appoint good for nothing people", I screamed at my P.A. Prasad.

He bowed his head and replied in soft tone, "I'm really sorry Sir; I will again give an advertisement for the new executive director now only"

"Better!", I now said in a bit low tone this time and ordered, "Wait! dont give the advertisement", I said arching my brow and he turned back to look at me, "But sir, now you said--", he clueless asked me.

"Yes! Give an advertisement for a personnel assistant", I looked at him with a grin.

"I didn't get you"

I came closer to him and fix his tie knot and replied looking into his eyes, "YOU ARE FIRED"

The words might have echoed in his mind because his wet forehead was reflecting his condition and before he could plead for his survival in the company, I stepped back and screamed, "Out!"

"But Sir!!", he pleaded

"I said get lost, because my decision wouldn't change and who knows it better than you", I clenched my jaw and he left the cabin with disappointment and a feeling of being a looser.

I immediately but furiously called to the advertising department of the company, "Hello! give an advertisement for a well-qualified P.A. for me along with an executive officer"

"Yes Sir!", the lady on the other side of the phone call obeyed.  

"And this time I'm going to take the interviews myself, did you get that?"

"Yes Sir", she sheepishly replied to me and I disconnected the call

And the same time a voice took my attention and forced me to turn back, "Oh come one Ammy! Don't fire that poor guy", she creased her brows and suggested me.

"And why should I do that?", I shrugged my shoulder and gave her a Why-does-it-matters-to-you look.

"Tch! Because he is your employee not servant! In fact we shouldn't even talk in this tone with our slaves and servants as well", she replied.

I gave her a fake smile, "Really Riddhima, how sweet of you", and continued myself in harsh tone, "Itne waqt kaam karne ke baad bhi tum nahi samjhi ke in logo ko jitna sar pe chadaoge, utna ye tumhare sar pe chad ke dance karenge"

Riddhima nodded her head to and fro and replied in serious tone, "You know what Ammy, You're my childhood friend, in fact we are best friends, our fathers were also, but sometimes I think, I know you but I can't understand who and what are you"