Part 18

Shilpa's POV:

"OMG! This was the 13th interview for that jallaad's PA, no one was competent among that, I thought clenching my jaw and controlling my anger as it was just a favour I was doing for him, being present on the post of executive officer. I took a deep breath and said, "Next, my eyes weren't on the door in fact I was lost in my own job being frustrated and full of fatigue.

"May I come in ma'am, said he.

"Yes!, I allowed him.

A guy in a purple suit was standing near the interviewee's seat when I allowed him to sit, "get seated

"Thank you maam, he greeted.

"Your resume, I put forward my hand and asked for the file.

He handed the glass of water in my hand and said, "Good job

I found the voice familiar when I came to senses; I looked at the person sitting in front of me and screamed, "Aap?

Yes! Indeed it was my boss, Armaan Mallik, I immediately left the chair and apologized, "I am really very sorry, I have not noticed that it's you and ..., being highly embarrass I kept blabbering when he kept his forefinger on my lips, "Sshhh, he shushed and I remained looking in his eyes. This was the very first time that I have looked into his eyes without angst, I found them so innocent and pure hearted but with a second of thought, I shrieked off all the good thoughts about him and thought bad as much I could, as if I did not wanted to change my opinion about him and maintain it as it is.

Armaan's POV:

I calmed her down when she seemed tired to me and called for the next candidate, "Next please

"May I come in sir?, the same time I heard a sugar coated voice when I was busy in my own stuff but her voice took mine attention towards her.

I shifted my eyes on the door, so as Shilpa, she was draped hardly in clothes, a black tube short dress, she has worn and I kept looking at her, "Yup!

Shilpa's mouth was open I noticed so I shut it with my palm and allowed the girl to come inside, "Thank you sir, said she.

Shilpa was making faces and blabbered, "14th candidate, ab 15th ko bulana padega bhagwanji help me

I overheard her and my mind started planning something, "please be seated maam, I allowed her to get seated and Shilpa rolled her eyes. I don't know why she did not like the girl entered and my respect towards also.

Shilpa faked a smile to me, "Resume please, she played with her fingers and asked forwarding her palm. The girl candidate handed her file to Shilpa and she started reading it keenly.

I smirked at her practicality but I had to follow my plan, I immediately snatched the resume from Shilpa's hand and pretended to read it and finally announced, "Congratulations! You are hired!

"But sir?, the shocked Shilpa objected and I accomplished my plan, "You can come from 18th march for your duties.

The girl was highly excited as her not so happening resume was accepted and got a job on the other side Shilpa was fuming with anger or what I did not understood. I shook hand with the girl, "What is your name?

"Aapne to poora resume padha sir, aur naam bhi yaad nahi aa raha, hmmm..., Shilpa taunted me but before the girl could say anything Shilpa intervene, "Natasha Sharma?

"Yes maam, she nodded her head positively and I was shocked that how come this girl knows her name, after all she was so keen and particular about her job.

Just to make her jealous I appointed the candidate and I accomplish my job.