Part 15

Shilpa's POV:

How dare he? I have always thought that at least he can understand such problems, after all whatever he has done with me, he never tried to do something degrading to a girl, but today he has crossed every line, he trusted that bloddy moron Sinha, not me. He is also like those bosses who try to take advantage of their PS, but I am not the one.Tears were rolling down continuously from my cheeks, but I did not care about them, what I knew was my insult, molestation and disbelief. I have had always thought that whoever is he, at least he would trust me but he did not.Even I did not know why were I expecting the word, TRUST from HIM. He is a moron and will always be a heartless man with no feelings and emotions.

Armaan's POV:

I was running faster than fast behind the rickshaw, following it to stop her, after all I was highly regreted for my fault. But the rickshaw was in speed. Sweat was rolling down from my face and my eyes were puffy red, as I was angry with myself.I finally decided to take a short cut and now I was in front of the rickshaw. The driver was highly nervous when he saw me. She looked at me and I can say very surely that a tear drop rolled from her eyes.

Shilpa's POV:

I was crying and crying when I saw him, confidently standing in front of the rickshaw, as he wanted to die. The rickshaw was in high speed when I screamed, "Armaan"and the same time the rickshaw driver pressed the brakes. I was thankful to god and took a deep breathe that nothing happen to him.I jumped from the rickshaw, "Are you mad?"He answered back, "Yes I am""What?", I asked him but he did not answered and I was confused with this that why did he came in front of the rickshaw.

Armaan's POV:

My tongue was stuck in my mouth, I didn't know what to say. "I - I am so-sorry", I appologized for the first time ever in my life. She too was amazed hearing that.She took a deep breath, "Thats fine", and ignored me and again jumped in the rickshaw which drove off.I reached office again with gloomed face where Riddhima was waiting for me and curiously asked, "What happen?""She did not came back", I asked monotonously. "Did you...", she tried to ask for a scope as she knew I can never appologize but this time I nodded my head positively and it was not less than a shock to her."Where is Sinha?", I crushed my jaw."In his cabin...", but before she could say anything I took big steps towards his cabin.

Riddhima's POV:

Armaan rushed towards Sinha's cabin who was sitting on his chair and clutched him from the collar. He slapped Sinha more than thrice and dragged him out of the office and threw him out."You are fired forever Sinha", he clenched his jaw."I would not leave you Mallik", Sinha warned him."Do whatever you can.", Armaan completed the conversation but I was worried about Sinha's last sentence after all Sinha has never took his words back and accomplished whatever he said, especially his warnings.
----------