Part 19

Shilpa's POV:

"Argh!! Jallad kahin ke na jane kaunse language mein baat karte hain", I was in disguise about his answer but still angst of not lifting me up quickly was on my head so I mocked him, "Tumhare liye kuch bhi", I meant in my thoughts he could never do anything in my favour, and now he was saying as if he will be my superman.

I shrugged my head and then shoulders when I realized that loads of work has been pending and I was forgetting in all this Jallad fiasco. Yeah! I remember promising him not to call him Jallad again, but promises are make to be broken right and with this I winked.

I found someone was glancing me from the corner of the door, I tried to find that person but no, there was no one.

I frowned, "Shilpa, you are going to be mad with this jallad", and I walked off.

"Jallad?", I overheard and turned to see the person who was trying to hide behind the door.

It was none other than Armaan Mallik, the real Jallad.

"Woh! I am sorry", I sheepishly apologized and ran from the spot gasping.

I finally reached the cabin and I found him again on the door, like a child I held my earlobe. He was still glaring me a deadly look as I did not follow his orders, so like I child I thought for a while and started doing sit ups at which he smirked twisting his lips and left the spot.

The same time I took a deep breath and closing my eyes, started working over my job.

Armaan's POV:

I was all lost in her childish deeds, she was looking so cute while doing sit-ups, which made smile, I think the first time ever, not sure, as much I know it was the first.

Natasha, my so-called PS was asking for briefing but I was all lost in Shilpa, I do not know when, from my ego I shifted to care for her.

The way I saved her from falling down, was also a surprise for me and then adoring her expressions and deeds was even more, but what was shocking for me was "Jallad", she was freely calling me Jallad and I was not minding it.

Yes. I was minding it, just to show her but from inside of my heart I was not.

What change was coming inside me, was oblivious to me and why she looked awful to me was apart from being oblivious, because somewhere in the heart I was getting it, but my mind or should I say my ego was not allowing me to bother about it.\

After all, I was made for Riddhima, and that is what my destiny and destination of my life.

When did I started comparing HER with Riddhima, was a question mark to me, because I was not getting that Shilpa has become my full stop and Natasha, shhh! she was a comma, made to be go ahead.

Riddhima's POV:

I was going back home in the night, as always I was driving the car and it open punctured. I hit my foot on the Tyre, "damn! khatara hoti ja rahi hai tu raat din", I taunted the car as if it was understanding.

"Now what should I do?", I thought being helpless and bit my lower lip as in I was thinking something, "Okay lets search for a cab"

I took out my phone from the car and found it's battery was dead, "Aaj meri kismat hi kharab hai", I pouted when a car stopped in front of me in the late night and my saliva was dry when the mirror of the car opened.

The person driving the car opened the mirror and tilted his head out of the window, "May I help you ma'am"

I was highly scared, my eyes were shut tightly but I tried to open them and found a smiling face who opened the mirror of the car.