Part 22

Armaan's POV:

I parked my car in the office when I saw Riddhima and Shilpa, when Shilpa was palely smiling Riddhima who was hugging her tightly. I got confused and marched for my cabin.

Few minutes later Ridz whom I have decided to be my first priority came smilingly in the cabin. I wanted to know what they were talking about but I couldn't my ego wasn't allowing me to do that.

Ridz hugged me tightly and cupped my face while saying, "there is a good news

"what?, I asked being unaware and thought it was about Shilpa but she continued before I could say anything, "Dad has fixed our wedding date, listening this my fake smile shrunk and I was try to smile at least to show her.

"Kya hua?, she patted my cheek.

I licked my lips and shrugged my shoulders, "That's fine. But ek baar mujhse poochto lete, I almost objected.

She looked down and said, "Look. One day we have to marry and papa ka tumhe pata hai panditji and all, she tried to cover up at which I affirmatively nodded my head.

"But why wasn't she smiling? Why it seemed fake to me?, I thought about Shilpa and the same time a knock disturbed us, I looked up and it was HER.

Riddhima looked back and smiled widely; she held her hand tightly and took her inside, "Dekho Ammy! What a coincident aaj hi Shilpa ki engagement bhi fix ho gayi

She said this and I felt that something broke inside me, as if I was broken into pieces. I turned back to see them, no see HER, she was hiding a glare from me.

I don't know why but she was smiling fake, as I felt.

And the same time my eyes fell on Riddhima and my ego again stood up. I took a deep breath, "Congratulations!, and I turned my back to not look at her. As I felt that I will show my real feelings to her if I will look at her.

"Thank you sir, she curtly said and I gulped down a glass full of water kept aside on the table on which I was leaning.

She looked here and there and asked for favour, "Sir I needed a favor from you

"Tell, I took a deep breath.

"I need a few days holiday, she said.

Hearing this I realized that she will not be in the office for these few days and I wouldn't be seeing her, lava blasted inside my inner turmoil and I hold her tightly from arms.

"don't you have any sort of professionalism?, I tightly hold her and asked.

She was shivering and said, "What did I do?

"Don't you guys read the code of conduct of company?, I screamed at her and left her.

Riddhima's POV:

"I know sir, I have just joined but...please I need some holidays, it's my engagement, she almost pleaded in tears.

I caressed her back and offered a glass full of water which she sipped but I too scolded Ammy, "What happen to you? Is this any sort of manner to talk with a lady, I put his chin up to look into my eyes.

"Rules can be amended. Aur chalo tumhe holidays nahi bhi dene to at least be in your limit, this was the first time when I saw Ammy this harsh with a lady.

I agree that he is heartless when it comes to company but today something was different which I couldn't able to see.

"I am sorry, he apologized and I could easily notice tears in his eyes as if he too felt hurt while hurting her, something has changed which I wasn't able to dot.

She immediately left the cabin while wiping her tears so I asked him in a calm tone, "Tell me one thing

"Ask, he replied back.

"Why were you so harsh to her?, I retort back and he too joined hands infront of his face, "Arey yaar maaf karo galti ho gayi tumhari friend ko dant diya

"Armaan, I was shocked, he could be harsh to anyone but not me.

"Kya Armaan? Usko company mein aye 4 din nahi hue and she wants holiday...hadd hai, he shrugged his head in air and I left the cabin too as I was realizing that something has happened, something for which I should worry about, after all it was about me to be husband.

--

Shilpa's POV:

"What does he think of himself, Jallad, I pushed the door of my cabin and screamed in my mind. I was at the 7th cloud of the angst at my boss.

I threw my bag on my chair and crushed my teeth, "I have just asked for a few days holiday usme bhi drama, I made faces and looked at him who was passing through my cabin from the corridor, "Nahi deni thi holidays na sahi, itna sunane ki kya jarurat thi, Jallad Mallik, I again repeated this in my mind and shut the door of my cabin looking at him.

His expressions were weird, and I grinned my lips looking at him.

I sat on my chair and biting the nails, "Ab kya karu? Holidays to mili hi nahi

I was so worried when the same time my cabin's door knocked and I randomly allowed the person to come inside.

I was still not looking at the person when HE smirked looking at the angry young girl sitting in front of him, "Granted

"What?, I unbelievably looked at him.

"Holidays are granted but not more than a week, he said in a single breath and a smile creep on my lips I randomly ran towards him and hugged him tightly, without realizing what the heck was I doing.

The same time Riddhima was passing through the same path who noticed us and I too noticed her and realized what was I doing, "Sorry

"It's okay, Riddhima said on his behalf and smiled while congratulating me for the leaves granted.

Armaan's POV:

I was passing throw the parking area when I noticed Shilpa with a random guy, smiling and hitting him, with whom I have noticed her earlier as well.

I ran towards the same direction and sternly asked, "Who are you?

"Sid, he introduced.

"What is in the name?, I taunted and strictly asked, "What are you doing in my office?

"Ah! Mr. Mallik. He has came to pick me up, Shilpa shielded Sid which raged me and I fumed, "And who is Sid

"My fianc, she retorted and these two words of her vanished colors from my face.

I licked my lips, "Oh

Sid smiled and put forward his hand to shook but I denied, "Umm! Aap Mr. Mallik, Shilps boss right

"Shilps. What the heck Shilps is, I thought and I nodded my head.

"You have to come in the engagement of our's, he smiled and invited offering the invite card.

Before I could say Shilpa said, "Chalein.

It was perfectly cleared that she was avoiding me and they drove off.

---

A/N: Please give feedback because it boosts the confidence of writer and encourage to write more.

ThanksAditi