Part 9

Armaan's POV: 

I was laughing in my heart, because I have played my card, that too very smoothly and shrewdly. I have trapped "her" in the cage of event manager. "She" should not have been understood and realized that why did I have given "her" this task, "T-O T-R-A-P H-E-R", I significantly repeated this in my mind, and smiled mischievously. "She is now between the devil and deep blue sea", I laughed and took a sip from my wine glass.

I knew how much Shashank uncle has wanted this engagement, to be, with the happiness of Riddhima and "She" had no idea how the big, understatement, huge, No! Mallik's and Gupta's parties are. They are something more than huge, massive and magnificent, in fact they only are example for the huge businessmen, politicians and actors, after all we are G&M.

Simply, "She"will ruin the party, or may be arrange a simple, boring and middle-class party like her which Riddhima and especially, her father would not prefer, after all it will be the question of their so called prestige, and then I can do whatever I want to do with her, that too with the consent of Mr. Gupta and Ms. Gupta, thinking this I grinned like a devil and sipped my wine again.

Shilpa's POV:

My bl**dy so called boss was flipping me into different battles, and the main problem was I had no solution for it. He was deliberately shifting me from one job to other, because I had no idea about the job of the event manager. I had only an idea what they do, but how was their specialty. How "ruthless", was playing "he", I was getting at every point but I had no option, except to win every challenge, after all it was my decision to deal with it, anyhow, but I did not had any idea, it would be this much "tough".

Riddhima and that monster were getting engaged after 3 days and I had to be prepared for this party's management and arrangements. "OMG! have I taken a wrong decision by accepting his challenge, as Sid told or....", I whined in anxiety and took a deep breath, "No! calm down Shilpa you can do it", I shut my eyes tightly when an idea stuck to my mind.

"I hope isse baat ban jae", I murmured to myself.

And in the morning....

"Congratulation Riddhima, you are getting engaged", I played with my fingers in nervousness.

"Thank you", she was sounding excited, how could a girl be excited with her engagement is going to be with that monster, I thought for a while.

"Shilpa? Shilpa", she took me back from my thoughts and I replied" Huh! Sorry"

"Please sit, why are you standing, bethiye na", Riddhima smiled and with all the respect she told.

I gave her a smile a little, "Actually main aapse kuch baat karna chah rahi thi", I hesitantly started, when she nodded her head, and I continued, "Um! Mr. Mallik has given me the arrangements of your engagement....", but she interrupted in between, "Arey haan! He told me, already", she smiled widely and continued but I was shocked, "Actually this is the very first time when he has taken a right decision", she changed my expressions and my face turned yellow, I was shocked.

"But Riddhima, I have no experience in this and ....", I tried to excuse with this when she replied, "I know. you are the PA of Armaan not an event manager but its no problem for me or Armaan", I again intervene and said, "Mujhe nahi aata ye kaam". At which she ended my point while saying, "I understand. but agar aap meri engagement plan karengi to mujhe satisfaction milega, aur rahi baat kaam ki to I have a faith in you, aap kar lengi", she patted my hand and left for her meeting.

"Oh Gosh! my last hope has also ruined....", while fetching a glass of water said and gulped it down when my eyes fell on the gate where he was standing, crossing his legs and his face was smirking, as always.

I closed my eyes tightly and said to myself, "lag ja kaam pe Shilpa, kyuki tu to gayi"

Armaan's POV:

"Jaogi to tum is office se bhi Ms. Shilpa", I murmured under my breath and left. "She" came inside at my allowance because I have called her and I questioned, "Have arrangement started", but she was lost in something else which I knew what would it be. I clasped my fingers on her face, "Huh!", she scared a little.

"I have asked something to you.", I told her.

"She" asked, "Kya poocha?"

"Maine poocha kya aapne party ki arrangements start kar di", I mocked very dramatically.

She nodded her head in negatively and said, "NO"

"What do you mean by NO madam?"

"I don't know how to do this"

"What? are you giving any excuse to me, Ms Shilpa Malhotra", I became angry fake.

"NO"

I closed my eyes tightly and said, "Do you have YES for anything", he emphasized the word YES. "Anyways, Start preparation now, and show me the progress in an hour"

At which she immediately replied ,"Ek request hai, don't burn it"

"HAHA! I always play my one card at a time, I do not repeat it", I marked my words clearly.

She left my cabin and creased her brows.

Shilpa's POV:

I immediately left the cabin and frowned,"Urgh! This man is ....huh"
and reached my table and settle down.

I quickly switched on my laptop and started searching for the planning of engagement.

I stuck my pen beneath my teeth, tied my hair in a bun and started stumping the keypad of the laptop.

"Uh! Miles to go away Shilpa, I have to win this one", I consoled myself and boosted my own confidence.