Part 8

Shilpa's POV: 

I was amused with my own behavior, even I do not know why I was lost in that pair of ocean blue orbs. So as with his, I do not know why did he constantly looked at my eyes, either to distract or he has other intentions. Gosh! what am I thinking, what intentions he might be having for me. He has set bar of enemity for me, may he have some trick in mind to defeat me so I immediately left the chair, and murmured, "thanks!", I thanked him for treating my injured ankle and immediately left his cabin.

I reached to my desk, rolled my open long hair in a bun and started searching for the best event planners of the city, and list down them.

Armaan's POV:

"What was happening to me", was the only question revolving in my mind from half an hour and I was trying to put effort on why did I looked into those beautiful orbs.

Oops! I even noticed them, which I could not have, and the questioned changed with this one, when a knock on door grab my attention. I, without having a look on the door allowed, "Come In", and was aghast as I was surprised for moment.

"You?", I asked surprisingly.

She frowned a little, "Yes! you have called me with the list of event planners", and she pressed those rosy lips which I noticed and then immediately look ahead.

"Umm! I meant..", while searching for the reason I said, "Umm! I I meant, itnii jaldi"

But she too was so keen in quickly giving the answer,"Yes. you only have called after half an hour, which is completed", and again creased her bows.

"Oh yeah!", I pretended to be aware and forwarded my hand to get that list from her when her soft skin touched with mine a little, and immediately she took her hand back and constantly started.

Shilpa's POV:

His touch started running like something which has not happen before in my spine and to lying myself I started talking, "I I thing Wedding Bells is the best"

He too was quick to retort back as always, "Have I asked for suggestion?", he darted into my eyes like fire was in them, and again started reading the list.

"Huh! as if I care", I murmured under my breath which he heard and glared again.

After reading the whole list of around 15 planners, he snatched out his lighter from his coat and immediately lit it up, and the wrath of the lighter burn the list into ashes, at which I remained with an opened mouth in shock.

Oops! what this man has done? , my mind questioned me.

"What the hell have you done Mr. Mallik?", I clenched my jaw tightly and bawled the hand in the fist to control my anger. After all he has not ashed the paper but the hard work of my half hour in less than one second.

He snatched the recycle bin with his shoe and opened it to throw the remaining part of ashes and while doing this job, he said, "These are ashes not a hard work, ma'am", and emphasized word ma'am.

"But....", he intervene me and throw the ashes into the recycle bin.

I was confused at his behaviour again, how can a person have several layers like an onion and then told me while saying at my back, "hopeless"

Armaan's POV:

I was enjoying too much, in burning her hard work in ashes, and on the top of that, when she could not do anything by cross-questioning me. It was too much fun, so when she was leaving I passed a comment, "hopeless", at which she too burnt with wrath of rage and was about to leave the cabin, but stopped, hearing this.

I handed over her a massive list and ordered, "No event manager will arrange my engagement"

She surprisingly asked, "then?"

"You! You will arrange the engagement party", which was not less than a shock to her, "Main? But how can I? I have never arranged any...", she started explaining her scenario but I intervene, "Everything happens first in a lifetime"

She started sweating, "See! If I will arrange a party It would be a worst idea", I grinned and whispered in her ear, "That's what I want"

"What?", she screamed with shock.

A came nearer to her and again whispered in her hair, "to make you hardworking"

"Which I am", she stepped backwards and retorted back, "then go ahead", I again forced her.

"No!"

"I am your boss, beautiful", I seductively said.

"Yes but..."

"See. you have just agreed", I forced her with the velocity of light.

"Phew!", she took a deep breath and tried to make me understand but I was not in a mood to hear any if and buts from her, willingly.

She kept explaining and I kept arguing as if my mind was at the same dot and she has to lost in front me after thousands of yes or no and if or buts.

"Ok fine. I will", she defeated and I won in this battle.

"Bullseye!", I replied and ordered, "it should be one of the best parties.....no it should be the best", at which she made faces because from about 12 minutes she was trying to make me understand that she cannot do this but I have decided to not hear a single word.

"Satyanash ho tera", she blabbered under her breath which I heard, "Pardon!"

"I said yes, will try my best", she made an innocent face.

-----

Shilpa's POV:

The coffee was boiling on the stove and while filling it into my favourite pink jar, I started murmuring, "Strange man! Pehle executive officer then PA and now event manager. Is he out of mind", and i tightened it and handed over the second one to Sid.

"Seriously I thought tujhse bada pagal koi hoga nahi but nahi, ek pagal ne dusre ko dhoondh hi nikala", he teased me and I threw a cushion on him.

I jumped on the sofa and while sipping the coffee started blaming herself," meri galati hai. Jarurat kya thi Riddhima ki baat maan ne ki"

"Jarurat thi.", suddenly he joined Riddhima's team and boosted my confidence.

"Aise hi koi aira gaira tere talent ko depreciate nahi kar sakta", he said with utter confidence.

"Haan aur tu jo roz karta hai wo", I asked him while looking with my corner of eyes.

He looked here and there to find his one liners, "wo mera right hai, hone wali biwi hai tu", and the one liners of which always creep smile on my face but not this time, which he noticed and understood as well, " okay baba I will not call you that, now smile"

I smile a little and thought, " pata nahi mujhse event manage hoga bhi ya nahi."

Armaan's POV:

I rememorized my words when I ordered her, "remember it should be the best party of the city", and smirked.

I knew that Shashank uncle could do anything and everything for his only daughter's happiness and reputation of G&M.

He could jump ahead his principles as well and this was his trump card which bring him so close to the triumph.

-----

Please vote and comment