Part 12

Riddhima's POV:

It was MY and HIS day, we were getting one soul from two bodies. I have had waited for this day from years, or should I say from when I was existing. Universe has had made him from me and vice versa. I was so very happy and excited for the day. The girls took me down from the stairs with chunar over my head, as if sky was also wanted to be the part of OUR engagement.

He was waiting for me, in a black tuxedo, was looking breathtaking and today he too wanted to be mine, not for any deal but for the lifetime, for the happiness of his and mine.

Armaan's POV:

I have waited for this day very very much, today G & M were getting relatives, from friends, from mentor and student and from the business associates. Today, I was going to crack the deal which I have signed with Shashank uncle, months back. But an oblivious feeling was stopping me from being happy, after all I was becoming the only nominee of Gupta's as well. But still I was not happy, still I looked up at Riddhima, my friend, she was coming down from the stairs and I do not know why was she looking at me constantly and smiling.

But I did not care, for I care was the deal. After all, what if I lost from that tiny creature, Shilpa Malhotra, she did not had have any idea that I was winning much more, a great deal at the name of marriage, almost. The daughter, money and the nomination of G & M.

Who cares if I lost from HER.

Shilpa's POV:

It was a big day for me as well. Not only because I lost over that moron. But also because I have also left a letter in Sid's room. In the drawer which always uses. The letter, about I cannot marry him, I know Choti Ma and Papa have brought me up, Sid might be liking me in THAT way but because I did not. 

I was just wishing that he should be reading that letter, that I cannot ruin his and my life together at a same time. About, If I would marry him in pressure of emotions, I would be ruining his and my life.

It was not the meaning, that I did not like him but I do not love him and without LOVE, life and marriage are not incomplete, but senseless and waste of life.

Siddhanth's POV:

It was a big day for me, I were going to propose Shilps, my best friend, love of my life and my everything. She might be coming after engagement of that Khadoos Mallik and with entrance, she will be finding the surprise, my proposal. I know, from the childhood, not only me but also her as well as waited for the day I will be proposing her.

But she will not easily accept, typical girl. but love, my love, my life. I fear with the feeling or thought of losing her. But somewhere in the corner of my heart, I knew that she will also accept me. But will through tantrums, typical girl, again.

Riddhima's POV:

I jumped on the stage with shy, and a smile, the two beautiful ornaments of a girl. He slowly slipped the ring in my ring fingers and then I looked up at him with tears of happiness. Everyone was used to treat him like a khadoos or moron but I knew he was the purest heart, after all I have seen him from childhood, in fact I have brought up with him.

After thinking a lot, I looked at my finger, and then slipped ring in his finger. Now, he was mine, only and only mine.

Armaan's POV:

With a dilemma, of what was happening to me I slipped ring in her finger and she too did the same. The crowd present there clapped for us but my eyes fell on the brighten face, the most beautiful among the crowd, the one who has won over me, Shilpa Malhotra.

Not because, she won over me but with an unknown and unsaid feeling. I looked at her, god knows for how long. But she left, immediately after the event. I just remain standing there.

Shilpa's POV:

The engagement was done. I clapped for the couple, and somewhere in my heart I had sympathy for the girl. After all she was marrying the guy who has no respect for the girls. but still I clapped with a smile, when I noticed that he was staring at me may be because I win over her and he won Riddhima.

I was feeling disgust with his glare, and I left, the same time after all I wanted to know whether Sid had read the letter or not. I wanted to confirm and I left immediately.

Sid's POV:

A hard noise of rickshaw disturbed me, from doing all the preparations when I was going to open the drawer and i left that unseen and towards the gate, as I knew that she has entered in the darkness, in the empty house, as no one was in the home and today was the best day for the proposal.

------

Please vote and comment