Part 25

Armaan's POV:

The very next day when I entered to my cabin I ordered to the peon while marching towards my cabin, "Prasad! Please send Shilpa to my cabin"

"Par sir, Shilpa madam is on holiday", I was being unrealizable of her in-existence in the office closed my eyes and stopped when these words reaches to my ears.

I stopped immediately and took a deep breath, "yeah. Shilpa madam is on holiday", I murmured and adjusting my blazer, entered to my cabin and get seated and ordered him again, "Ah! Prasad, please send of coffee to me"

"Ok sir", and replying this he departed.

I did not know why it was awkward for me to live without her presence in that cabin. It felt that something was missing, empty. The space wasn't the only thing which was empty but the feelings and vibes I was getting were also hollow.

I rolled my eyes and decided to engrossed with my work schedule and called the receptionist with intercom, "Mary, when is the appointment with Shilpa's"

"Shilpa's? sorry sir", I got the riddle back in the form of reply.

I bit my lower lip and stuttered, "Sorry, I meant—umm... Mehra's"

"Oh! At 3 p.m sir", she replied and it was seemed from here only that she was enjoying the silent laughter.

"Okay", I immediately snapped and disconnected when I heard a laughing out loud sound and already guessed without looking that it can only be her, Riddhima Gupta, my so called villainous friend.

"Ho gaya tumhara?", I smile fake at which she, while grabbing an apple from my fruit basket laughingly sat down on the chair and munched a bite, "Nahin", and kept laughing.

"Thik hai ho jata hai, itna kyu hasna hai", I asked strictly.

She gulped down her bite and bent towards me, "watchman,lift man, peon, and now receptionist aur kisey Shilpa bulane ka irada hai?", shepulled my cheeks as I was a chubby kid of 5 and took a deep breath while settling her back on the back of chair, "Shukar hai mera naam yaad hai"

"Yaad hai ke nahi?", she laughed again when I was retorting her back when I heard a knock on the door and I who was engrossed in verbal spat with Riddhima did not even bother to look at the person and replied, "come in"

"Sir your coffee", the peon forwarded the coffee mug towards me and sipped it. But the same time almost spit it but realized that Ridzi was sitting in front of me.

I clenched my jaw and looked at the peon who was almost gone and called him from back, "Hey, prasad what the hell is this? Which sort of coffee is this?"

"Sir jaisi aap humesha peete hain wahi hai", he replied lowering his eyes.

"No that's different, ye black coffee hai... no sugar aisi coffee kaun peeta hai", I argued with him when Riddhima jumped in between,"Tum.", and giggled.

"what? Nahi"

"Yes. Tum to aisi hi boring coffee peete ho", Riddhima put forwarded the fact.

"To roz mujhe kaunsi coffee milti hai?", I asked curtly to the peon, at which he immediately replied, "wo to Shilpa madam banati hain aapke liye"

Riddhima's POV

I was keenly observing the whole fiasco going on in front of my eyes and enjoying it a lot. Sometimes I used to interrupt as well but when I was thinking that what the f**k is going on, I realized Armaan said, "Accha Shilpa madam banati hain", firstly he didn't what he had said but when did he realized he retorted back, "Aur Shilpa madam kyun banati hain?"