Last Chapter

But the missing dulha, arrived at the same time and asked the turban binder to bind it on his head. He followed him and stepped forward Armaan, "painting karte ho, gana gana aata hai", smilingly asked.

"Yes. Armaan is a very good singer", Shashank interrupted before Armaan could say anything and he had to do it, on the wedding of his own beloved with tears in his eyes which he wiped.

Riddhima understood the discomfort of Armaan, mockingly interrupted, "Dad. Armaan, and a good singer? Come on! He is a bathroom singer"

Shashank giggled, "Hahha! I know you're jealous from my son but in reality, He is", he again said with so confidence that Armaan had no option left with.

"Armaan, if you're not comfortable then it is fine", Shilpa intervened to fixthe situation but it added the fuel in a wrong way and his inner turmoil forced him to sing, what he shouldn't.

achchha chalta hoon

duaaon mein yaad rakhna

mere zikr ka

zubaan pe swaad rakhna

She raised her brows, eyes red filled with tears of separation and a lame tear fell from one, which she hid with perfection, whereas he was humming this song for her only, as if wanted to say that how much it is paining in his heart.

dil ke sandookon mein

mere achchhe kaam rakhna

chiTThi taaron mein bhi

mera tu salaam rakhna

Armaan looked in the Shilpa's direction as was requesting her to remember him ever, forever or atleast his some good deeds. At which she shut her moist eyes and trying to control, emotionally.

andhera tera maine leliya

mera ujla sitaara tere naam kiya

channa mereya mereya

channa merya mereeya

channa mereya mereya beliya

o piya..

Shilpa raised her eyes up, and looked at him with utter pain which he was darting to her heart and piercing a huge hole while twisting the arrow in the end. Sid who was sitting besides Shilpa smiled and wanted to dance with joy but his father stopped him.

With a little pause, Armaan again continued...

mehfil mein teri

hum na rahein jo

gham to nahi hai

gham to nahi hai

Riddhima understood her friend's pain so was feeling it, after all in any situation she has also lost her love, but was happy to be a part of a sinless love story of Armaan and Shilpa, which was going to get incomplete, soon.

kisse hamaare,nazdeekiyon ke

kam to nahi hain

kam to nahi hain.

Armaan's eyes were moist and he almost chocked while saying the word "nazdeekiyon", after all there were umpteenth moments when they were close. Close, in each other's arms, pinned to the wall or a leap of faith.