Part 26

Armaan's POV:

Calendar was changing the dates, and time was changing me but one thing which was not changing was my unreasonable behavior, why was I pretending to be okay or fine, which I was not. There was something which was missing, and I was trying to find it out, but was facing the failure every time.

I was not able to understand what the f**k was happening tome, why was I dragging towards each and every thing related to her, whether her name, work, smile, or whatever it was. Everything was attracting me towards her. In a nutshell, I was missing her, in spite of being aware that she was going to be someone else's.

May be she likes me or not, but I have started, I was aware at least with that fact. I was in the pool of thoughts about her, when the same time my phone buzzed, it was Shashank uncle. It is really hard when he calls me;it might be something official or related to Ridzi.

"Hello!", I greeted.

"What the f**k have you done with my daughter?", he asked would be an understatement, he simply chewed his words and asked in a daring sound.

"sorry sir, I didn't get you", I being unaware said.

"Oh really? Then why she is denying to get married to you?Tumhe pata hai ye ek deal hai jise har haal mein poora karna hai par Riddhima ki khushi ke against nahi", he clenched his jaw and screamed over the phone.

I licked my lips and was trying to figure out what the hell has happened to her, "sorry sir I have no idea."

"You have no idea? to abhi mujhe ghar pe milo", he ordered like a devil.

I phew a deep breath, "Sir it is 11 of night what are you saying?"

"Come fast", he ordered again at which I agreed, "fine"

I reached Gupta mansion where Shashank uncle was marching and waiting for me, I knocked the main door, at which he allowed me inside.

"Sir I swear I have done nothing, it is her will. maine shadi ke liye kabhi mana nahi kiya", I explained every word clearly to him.

Riddhima jumped in between, "haan papa he has done nothing main hi ye shadi nahi chahti"

"par kyu? Do you like someone else?", Shashank darted his eyes in hers.

At which she nodded negatively, "nahi"

"Then what is the reason", he asked again.

"Main , main apna career aur expand karna chahti hoon", it was written on her face that she was lying, being her best friend I could easily catch it.

Shashank sir took a deep breath, "so let us postpone the wedding instead of cancelling it"

"Nahin papa, I don't want to get married, aap mujhe iss duniya mein shadi karwane to nahi laye the", she giggled at last sarcastically and continued, "phir shadi itni zaroori kyu hai?"

"Kyuki wo hume poora karti hai bacche, main aaj hoon kal nahi, ap ke sath koi to hoga", Shashank tried to make her explain.

She smiled, "ye hai na, he will always be with me ", she confidently said and then looked at me, "par sir deal?", I asked.

"Zindgi mein bahut cheezein deal se bhi zyada hoti hai,dosti, pyaar aur bahut kuch", she shrieked at me.

Shashank tried to take her in normal senses, "Okay okay. Hum abhi shadi nahi karte aage ka aage se dekhenge" , and he asked her, "fine", at which she nodded affirmatively and hugged him, "tab tak ek promise karenge papa?"

"Armaan azaad hoga is deal se", she extended her hand.

"par?", he asked but she being stubborn from childhood persuade Shashank sir anyhow and promised her.