Part ~ 10

Armaan's POV:

I was passing by the passage when my eyes unintentionally fell on a view, "She" was struggling to do work for the job, about which She had no idea, but She had no option left. Her hair were tying roughly in a bun and her fingers were playing with the pen, which she was chewing simultaneously, with nervousness because "I" have left her with that. 

A smirk creep on my lips and I was just about to leave the spot where I was, and the same time her bun took some rounds and fell on her nape, her hair were now all open but were in a total mess, she tried to struggle with them and the same time she has got excited as if found some kohinoor looking on the laptop, which I was unable to see but still I struggled to but failed. She jerked of her hair from the nape and it was seeming that she wants to jump with happiness of success and victory, when her lips murmured something which I couldn't heard due to the glass partition. A crease frowned my forehead and I left.

Shilpa's Pov:

Indeed a Kohinoor was in my hand, the solution of my problem when my eyes fell on an old interview of Riddhima's, after all at that time, a solution for this problem was my Kohinoor and I have earned it which creep a big U shaped smile on my lips. 

"Thank you Shivji", I looked on the skies and thanked my god while murmuring with excitement and jumped on the seat with happiness of success and victory was in the path.

I noticed someone noticing me from the glass wall and stretched back from my seat only, but I noticed only a shadow, as someone left from there. I frowned but simultaneously shrugged the shoulders carelessly, "Who cares", and again started contributing into my mission.

Armaan's POV:

"What it be?  Kisi ko apni problem ka solution aise kaise laptop pe mil sakta hai", I crunched my jaw and simultaneously calmed myself down, "How do you know that she has found her solution? It can be anything else....", i thought.

"Yes. It was something else, after all I, Armaan Mallik has given her a challenge and she, the little creature can never solve it....never", I smirked with pride. 

Next Day:

Armaan's POV:

In the morning, when I was snuggling in my bed, the door bell rang and I got disturbed. I tried to settle comfortably but it was constantly disturbing me.

I ordered one of the servant to open the door but no one was there to hear me so I, myself grabbed my body from the bed and found my t-shirt and opened the door, "Who the hell is this?"

"Me", a sugar coated voice replied immediately.

I realized it was HER, i have never thought she will enter like this to my mansion I was hell miffed but she was smiling.

"What the hell are you doing here", i clenched my jaw.

She smiled, "Invite. Invite karna tha"

I snatched the card from her hand and threw it in the air, "Of what?"

"Your engagement. aaj hi hai i guess", she taunted me.

I this time snatched her hand and her as well and pinned her to the wall, holding her hand tightly on the wall, "WHAT do you want?"

"Nothing, card dene ayi thi main", she darted in my eyes.

"Mere engagement mein mujhe invite karogi?", i shouted on her.

"Its hurting", she said when i tightened the hold.

"I don't care but get out", and I threw her on the door.

Shilpa's POV:

It wasn't he, it was his frustration was roaring. He wasn't able to digest that I can even plan a party which could be his engagement party, the G & M party. He wasn't....

I gulped down the fresh lump of disrespect and left while thinking that my work will roar my success and victory, not the disrespect you showed to me.

And i left the spot at the same time while wiping the tear of disrespect. I shaded my tears with my glasses and left, sitting in Sid's car.

Armaan's POV:

I was on the window, when I realized that I have hurt her, indeed she was going to win over me, but i have no idea why i was feeling not good for her. Why i was feeling that I hurt her but I could not. Why? How? What? all were the questions in front of me, but who?, it was not because I knew what did who mean, it was Shilpa Malhotra.

It wasn't me who hurt her, it was my....No, I couldn't name it pride, because I knew it was always me but this time I was not satisfied with myself.

I left the spot when I witnessed her hiding her tears and leaving with a good looking guy. She wasn't looking good, indeed she was hurt.

Shilpa's POV:

Indeed Armaan Mallik, you have to pay for today, you have to. I will definitely win over you and that's my promise and for that I can do anything. 

-----

Shashank's POV:

I was walking over the corridor of the office. I was excited for my only daughter's engagement which was fixed with my son, Armaan. I have seen him brought up, he was a person of gem but only wants to show himself as a bad guy as he always believed that, this is the world.

I was thinking all this while working on something on my mobile phone when i bumped into a vase and all the fresh orchids fell on the floor, "Oh gosh!", this slipped out of my mouth when someone helped me in collecting the flowers.

A medium height ed girl, wearing formals who smiled looking at me and I said, "Thank you beta you helped me a lot, meri beti....Riddhima uske favourite flowers hain.....madam dekh leti to...."

"You would have gone...right", she completed my incomplete sentence and I laughed a little and said, "Yes I would have"

She was about to go when I asked her from her back, "I have never seen you here...your"

"My name is Shilpa and I am .... Mr. Mallik's PA and your daughter's event planner", she smiled and introduced herself. I too wanted to meet her and what a coincidence. She herself came to me.