Part 4

Armaan's POV:

I ran my fingers on the intercom to connect the call immediately to the advocate of G&M's . I ordered him to come in his cabin immediately, and alike other employees, how the advocate could have said 'NO' to me.

"How dare you not informing me and yourself prepared the legal papers for that 2 pice girl's job", i screamed out loud.

"Sir! Woh...woh", be stutered a bit, "Complete yourself dammit and stop stuttering", I immediately answered him back.

The advocate take a deep breath and replied, "Ms. Gupta has ordered me to prepare the papers and being an employee I could not denied her"

I was not shocked but surprised that why this girl was so affected with this...this Shilpa Malhotra and was taking such big steps for her.

Shilpa's POV:

I was sipping the first sip of caffeine from the mug of coffee, when he banged his fist tightly and forcefully on the table of Riddhima, which resulted the caffeine spilled on my dress.

"What the hell?", I immediately reacted.

"You just shut up Ms....Ms. whatever" he said Ms. Whatever as if he has forgotten my name or was pretending to, at which my mouth opened in a perfect O shape.

He clenched his jaw looked towards Riddhima, "how dare you? Why did you do this to me Ridz....",he stopped in between and completed, "Ms. Riddhima Gupta!!"

"Kya bol rahe ho Armaan? What do you want to say?", Riddhima snapped back.

"What do I wanted to say? Really!! You are wanna saying this", He again reacted harshly.

I was quiet unaware what he want to say and why. And the same time Riddhima screamed, "this is office Armaan. Tell me what do you want to say but in a proper behaviour. Did you get that?"

He looked at me curtly and again looked at her,"tumne adv.bhandari ko kehke iske iske...papers banwaye so that i would not be able to deny her as my P.A.?", he pointed towards me and screamed at her.

Riddhima folded her hand on her chest and asked,"yes! So what?"

"What do you mean by so what? You took her side, a girl who is good for nothing. The one who is here, to revenge me...Me....your so called best friend.....do you get me or not", he screamed in a single breath and stopped for a while and continued in a low tone, "or as if I am a no more best friend of mine. Tell me dammit!"

Listening this she remained aghast and she replied in a low tone as well, "what do you think?

"I think that you and your so called ethics could not see me firing her and that is why you broke the promise of friendship and yes it was my fault but, I had to ans...." but then he realised  that he has confessed the reality of his fault and he stopped in between.

Armaan's POV:

I spilled out the reality infront of that girl, without realising what was I saying but then realised and stopped. I only did not wanted to loose my only best friend.

I was so insecure about the fact that Ridz took that random girl's side not mine. She took her back to made me confess the fact that why did I offered that girl the job of P.A. instead of the job she literally deserved. But what has happened has happened. Now she was my P.A. on legal papers and nothing was in my hands and I had to bear her daily.

But still being Armaan Mallik, a stubborn business tried again, "keep your ethics with yourself Riddhima, the fact is that, this is the way business runs.... I was answerable to Mr. Gupta and other shareholders. By not giving shelter to any good-for-nothing people", my point was towards that Shilpa Malhotra.