Top Of The World

The next few days we hadn't heard anything from the moon princess not even the dark kingdom, Mamoru was still just as supportive as ever. I hadn't given her the Crystal because I knew she wasn't the real one, Azmuth had explained to me that once all Guardians are together the seal with break and the crystal will appear to merge with Starlight Crystal once again, 'I'm sorry Serenity,' Mamoru said, 'I wasn't able to protect you.'

'You couldn't have known that would happen,' I said, 'I'm just glad I have my Anodite powers that were able to help me.' 'I'll see you later then.' Mamoru said, 'I guess I shall.' I smiled I walked away only to receive another flash of one of my dreams Someone said 'Serenity you know you mustn't go to this part of the castle, sweetie. It is off limits because behind that door lives a solitary guardian with a very important duty come we need to get fitted for you dress for the royal coronation for you as Queen of the Star Kingdom. Your father would have been proud.' 'Ok, Mom.' I heard someone like me say.

When I came through it had gotten dark already, everyone had had their energy drained it was like a ghost town. I transformed and found the others we were on top of Tokyo tower 'If you won't give me the Crystals then you'll die.' Kunzite said, 'Not so fast.' I said, 'I can't let you fight it's my fight.' Sailor V said, Usagi shook her head 'No princess, we're your Sailor Guardians, we won't let you fight all alone.' 'We're here to help you.' I said, 'We were each alone in the beginning,' Mercury said, 'just like you.' Mars said, 'Then we met Usagi and Serenity and became a team but it's more than that we became friends too.'

Jupiter said, 'When the going gets tough we support one another because that is what friends are for.' When sailor V heard, Rei mention my name it struck a chord with her, I mean could I be the moon princess is that what all these dreams mean. The others hit him with their attack, but it didn't work, 'Now Sailor Star hit him.' 'Moon Healing Escalation.' I said as a bright light hit him but he disappeared and was behind me 'That didn't work.' He said blasting me with dark energy causing me to fall off the tower I couldn't use my mana at all.

Tuxedo Mask caught me, I kissed him, 'You need to get away from here it's too dangerous leave the rest to me.' I said climbing back up to the top Kunzite was about to hit the other guardians I jumped in front of them. As energy blast got closer, Tuxedo Mask jumped in front of me to save me and got the full force of the blast.

'Tuxedo mask open your eyes, please.' I said as he lay still I kneeled at his head, Gwen had Gotten her Ben and Kevin there to see what was going on, his hands lifted up to my face and said 'I came back to be with you again. I found you, Serenity. My love.' As his arms fell to his sides, he wasn't moving or anything 'No, please.' I whispered as the tears just kept coming then the pain hit me at full force of losing him, losing my soulmate.

I screamed, in the background Ben tried to come over but the Sailor Guardians kept him back 'Why the hell not?' Ben said angrily 'She's hurting and you're only going to make it worse.' Sailor V said, felt something break inside me a crescent moon and star appeared on my forehead, I was in a world of my own the star watch was ticking back to the memories I lost all the happy times from the silver Millennium Usagi was there as Sailor Moon Cousin on my mother's side, Queen Serenity my mother I loved earth so very much as well as the star kingdom. Endymion would come over to the star kingdom when he could just to see me, but then the dark kingdom I followed him to earth he was killed by one of his own people and I couldn't bear to live without him.

The starlight Crystal floated in front of me, 'Endymion, please say something,' I cried out 'Open your eyes, we were reborn. Did we find each other just to be separated again? Fate could never be that cruel, I never got to tell you, how much you mean to me. I Love you, you're my one and only true love.' As more tears came down, one of the tears crystallised into the legendary silver crystal a ball of light came off and went into Endymion.

The crystals then merged back into the Silver star crystal just like it had before after when my father died during the Silver millennium, Beryl appeared and said 'Now Kunzite. Seize the Silver Star Crystal, for the glory of the dark kingdom.' He tried to take but the others got in the way Beryl sent a dark attack on us which had hurt. Mars and Jupiter came to see if I was alright.

'Sailor star are you ok?' Mars asked, I opened my eyes and asked, 'Where's Tuxedo Mask?' I saw Kunzite holding him Beryl taunted us I cried 'Please don't take him.' Soon enough they were gone all of us including Team 10 (Ben, Gwen and Kevin) were back at the command centre, I was still in my princess outfit crying over losing Mamoru. Gwen said, 'I can't believe that Serenity is the moon princess.' Mars asked them 'Has serenity always had dreams of a moon palace?'

Ben said 'Yeah she did all the way through her life. I teased her for it constantly, the only ones who believed her were the plumbers we met and Grandpa Max.' I felt Sailor moon hugging me as I buried my head into the pillow, Sailor V kneeled beside me 'Sailor Star I mean Serenity,' Sailor V said, 'My princess, has your memory come back.' I looked at Sailor V who then said, 'So you remember now that, I, Sailor Venus are the true leader of the Sailor Guardians.' 'But what about me?' Sailor moon asked as she got up.

Sailor V said 'You are Sailor Moon even during the Silver Millennium you were Serenity's cousin, you remember how we five were assigned to protect you. Do recall our Kingdom Silver Millennium, the glory that it once was.' 'Yes, I remember.' I said wiping a few tears away, Ben said 'Right we're going home and my sister is coming with me.' The other guardians jumped into of us and said, 'You are not taking the princess anywhere.' 'Ben that's enough,' I said, 'I am the moon princess as well as the star queen this isn't your world to trifle in.'

'So, the moon kingdom's real princess isn't Minako it's actually Serenity?' Mars asked, 'I'm so sorry we had to deceive you all,' Artemis said, 'But it was necessary to protect both the princess and the crystals or now the Silver Star Crystal.' 'Then what's the whole story, please tell us what happened in the past?' Mercury asked

'Back in ancient times the earth was one big country,' Artemis began 'A kingdom onto itself. The moon was a separate realm, distinct from its close neighbour the star much like the moon kingdom, was governed by king Orion, Queen Serenity's husband his life was short live after Serenity grew up there she took throne and was still princess of the moon kingdom. All of you served the princess as Sailor Guardians you were her bodyguards her protectors, then came that terrible day. The earth went to war with the moon Serenity used the Starlight Crystal to seal away the Star kingdom with various item that belong to the royal family so that they so couldn't find the kingdom. It was King Orion's contingency plan. Everything changed.'

'That's right,' Mars said, 'In our past lives we were fighting.' Jupiter said, 'As guardians we were ready to lay down our lives for the princess.' 'Indeed,' Astra said, 'But while you were busy trying to repel wave after wave of earth soldiers, Endymion the earth's Prince and sole heir, fought to make peace. Sadly, one of his own people turned on him and struck him down.' 'Are you saying that Prince was Tuxedo Mask?' Gwen asked, 'Yes, that is correct.' Artemis said