Stay

I stood what looked to be a room in the moon castle but this was different it was like looking at future version of earth, I saw a little girl with pink hair up like Usagi's but more like rabbit ears she had taken the silver crystal. But how was it the Legendary Silver crystal when now it was the Silver Star Crystal, 'Small Lady are you in here.' My future self-walked into the room as Small Lady hid Neo-Queen Serenity had seen the crystal missing so she ran out to find her I had followed she hadn't seen me. Outside a malefic black crystal shot out of the sky, taking the lifeforce of everyone in crystal Tokyo, Prince Demande said 'You're out of luck.' 'I am not out of luck as long as I have the power of the moon with me nothing can stop me.' Future me said.

Prince Demande said 'Behold the power of the malefic black crystal a mana shield shot up in front of her then the crystal of a galaxy protected her encompassing her in the crystal. It was the Starlight Crystal that was inside of my future self, but how? Prince Demande then noticed my ethereal form, 'Queen Serenity of the past no I will not let you stop me.' He said. 'You can try all you like Demande,' I said 'But my friends and I will stop you no matter what. Even if you won't listen be very weary of Wiseman he may have his own agender.'

He laughed, 'I would watch your back from now on Queen Serenity you never know when it could be your last. Also, that Rabbit is ours.' 'If you even think about touching her that'll be the last thing you do,' I said, 'I will protect her, hurt my family my friends and I'll be on you like fire. Do all you like to me as it is between you myself and my future self but leave them out of it. This is to serve as a mark that I will always keep my promise.' I reached out to touch his arm leaving a handprint burn on his skin.

I turned to see Small Lady, 'Momma,' she whispered. 'Chibi-Usa I may not be your mother just yet but a younger version of her,' I said 'But go to the 21st century seek me out and I will help you and bring back your mother to you. Run steal one of Pluto's keys I will talk to her about not punishing you just be safe and when the time comes I will protect you as will the younger version of your father.'

Suddenly I woke up panting in bed, 'Easy, your majesty, the doctor said, 'You've been out a few days the guardians have gone back to earth for their lives the knights have been running the kingdom as soon as the council is set up you can go back and forth between the moon and earth.' 'Thank you, doctor.' I said as he left I got dressed and met Jonathon 'Go to the star kingdom and find the most trusted people there you know and meet me back in the council room within an hour.' I said

'Right away your majesty,' Jonathon said, 'If you are planning to go back to earth may accompany you on your journey.' 'Yes, you may,' I said 'I will need some to be passing messages back forth on the days I cannot come here. Also, I will need the knights to be coming with me to earth.' I said I met the knights at breakfast, 'Queen Serenity,' Jadeite said, 'May I ask why you call us all here.'

As we ate, 'I have been informed something, but you cannot tell the girls or even the Prince for their own safety.' I said. Nephrite said, 'Why can't we inform Mamoru?' 'The threat that we are dealing with is from the future, our future.' I said 'Because the extreme nature of it very limited people are to know about this. Time travel is outlawed my mother did.' 'Yes, the Queen Serenity before our current one assigned me to the time and space gate and to eradicate any intruders,' a woman voice carried out from behind me.

'Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Jadeite,' I said 'I would like you all to meet the keeper of the time and space gate Sailor Pluto.' Pluto said 'I am one of 3 Sailor Guardians that keeps our solar System and our Queen safe from any outside attacks. We face a threat in the future that has destroy our every way of living the queen of earth Neo-Queen Serenity and her husband King Endymion are in in a suspended sleep as well as the rest of you are 900 years in the future.' 'They call themselves the black moon clan from the planet nemesis the did crimes on earth in the future and were sent there for exile as my future self wouldn't kill them before them a man with physical powers was sent there as well,' I said, 'Many years before them he calls himself Wiseman and seeks to destroy the legendary silver crystal.'

Kunzite said, 'But isn't the crystal the silver star crystal.' 'Yes, but I received a vision of where an ethereal form of myself was in the future when I saw what had happened.' I said, 'At some point the crystals will split and the starlight crystal will become one with myself I do not know why.' Pluto nodded and returned to her post, 'What are we to do now, your majesty?' Nephrite asked. 'Many things have changed since you were last on earth it's not the same as you once knew but, in a way, it still is but different,' I said, 'I would like to all to come to earth with me, be there experience earth as it is and when the time comes protect the people of earth from any threat we may face. Before you say something Jadeite I know you know longer have weapons but someone who I know can have them made for you which is why I'm building a command centre here on the moon like I have over in the star kingdom set up like the one we have on earth.'

'Very well we will join you.' Kunzite said. Jonathon popped his head around the door and said 'They are all here Serenity.' 'Thank you, Jonathon,' I said 'I will need you with me as well and the knights.' Arriving at the council room it was a very large room with pillars adjoining the room will a long oval table seven people from the star kingdom all them I had grown up with, 'Queen Serenity it is good see you after all this long.' A man said. 'It is very good to see you again as well Nathaniel.' I said, 'But this is by no means a social visit.' Standing at the top of the table, 'Many of you have been frozen in a time lock for a while, I did it under the best judgement from my mother the previous Queen to hide you all from the dark kingdom.' I said

'Queen Serenity places her trust in you seven.' Jonathon said, 'I trust you all because we grew up together my father trust your parents and now I place my trust in all of you,' I said 'I am slowly building Silver Millennium back to how it is. But, with being on earth while everyone has remained in a time lock I have had another life one that has a momentous change to since realising who I was again. Many years ago, we trusted the plumbers to alert the outer Sailor Guardians of any impending acts I must say that the plumbers provoked the evil known as Metalia that cause harm to our peaceful way of life. On earth I was raised in a family that didn't care or give much thought to who I was, some of the other family were plumbers and I trusted them, and they let me down right now I will not trust the plumbers unless they do something that saves or kingdom any time soon. So, as I have many obligations on earth as well as being queen of the moon kingdom I want the seven of you to help with guiding the moon kingdom while I am not here as my council.'

'We accept the position my queen.' They all said, Nathaniel asked 'Do we start today?' 'Yes, I will being going back down to earth soon enough taking provisions that I need as I don't have a job on earth along with Prince Endymion's knights,' I said 'Jonathon will be joining me on earth but he will be going back and forth for me with messages when I can't.' Jonathon said, 'I will get them up to speed, and you will all need to change into some more earth style clothing.'