Escape

'Don't give up Venus,' I said picking up the sword 'Alone we're weak, but together we are strong.' We all stood together and chanted 'Sacred sword grant us your power.' We all then ran towards Beryl, 'I found it,' Mercury said 'Her necklace that's the source of her power. It's her link with Queen Metalia.' 'Queen Beryl, you won't win,' I yelled 'We'll defeat you and get Mamo back.'

'Try all you want; your efforts are futile.' Beryl said as she tried to send dark energy our way but Venus sent her chain attack her then Mars used fire to get her staff away from her. 'Now Sailor Star. Do it.' Jupiter said I went at one of her large stones on her necklace that didn't seem to even be breaking, 'I told you that sword wouldn't work. Why don't you just give up?' She sneered. 'I won't give up not as long as I live,' I said, 'Not until I get the one I love back.'

'Your too late, Endymion belongs to the dark kingdom now.' Beryl said. 'He doesn't belong to you, he would never fight for evil,' I said as the crystal glowed in his hand 'I know that you're in there remember who you are and come back to me.' The sword glowed and broke through the stone as her power broke she screamed she withered and decayed.

Writing then appeared on the sword, 'When this sword shines brilliantly, the Legendary silver star crystal within the queen will follow the wishes of her heart. Once the Silver star crystal has become whole and fully formed, raise aloft to the heavens and beseech the great power of the moon to awaken. Offer a prayer to the moons scared tower then peace will return to our kingdom.' Venus said.

Evil Tuxedo mask sent dark energy our way which made me drop the sword, a portal opened, part of me was telling me to stay, but I knew I had to follow my heart and get the crystal back. I ran after him, the others called my name but I didn't listen. We arrived in a very cold and dark place, he turned around and said 'I didn't think you'd follow me here.'

I walked forward slowly, 'Endymion it's me. It's Serenity.' I said 'Serenity.' He whispered something snapped inside him he clutched his heart in pain bent over, I went over to see if he was alright he then grabbed me by the throat and said 'Why? This is the Silver star Crystal yet it does not shine. Tell me what happened to its power or I'll kill you.' I didn't tell him so her threw me I knew this wasn't him.

He laughed then a purple haze built up around him then grew behind him into Queen Metalia, she laughed evilly, 'The last Princess of the moon kingdom brought to her knees by the man she once loved. My power flows through Prince Endymion he will be king of this new world and all will grovel before the darkness.'

Just as I got to my feet, I was shot down again by Evil Tuxedo Mask, debris laid by me my communicator opened 'Come in Serenity, it's Astra can you hear me.' Astra said 'Listen carefully a fragment of silver star Crystal is still inside Tuxedo Mask, that's why he's so powerful now. The answer was in the text that appeared on the Sacred Sword, to seal Queen Metalia away permanently, the crystal must be whole.'

Luna said 'You need to remove the part that's inside Tuxedo Mask and combine it with the rest to make the crystal whole again. You can do this Sailor Star trust your heart.' 'I need to trust my heart.' I whispered as I stood up 'You've overcome so much already, you've filled all of our hearts with love and courage. You are strong Serenity, have faith in yourself, Endymion's fate is in your hands. Only you can free him.' Artemis said.

'Still think you can defeat me princess,' Metalia said 'How weak and foolish you are. You will never leave the dark kingdom; your corpse will rot here for all eternity.' 'You don't scare me at all Metalia,' I said standing tall 'I've seen the brink of the universe the near death of those I call family. I have nearly died for what I believe in and I still stand here to this day fighting for what I believe in love and hope that one day, everyone on earth can live in peace and harmony. This world is beautiful and I will not let you destroy it.'

The sword was pointed at my face, 'Do you remember Endymion the day you gave the star locket? The music that is played from it was the music that played when we first met and what you said to me when you gave me it. If you were ever alone and missed me. You said open the locket and this music will remind you that I am always there no matter what and that we will see each other again.' I said 'Then that day in the park you said you were sorry that you couldn't protect me, but you were wrong. You've always been there for me when I was badly injured by Vilgax getting Kevin back from the brink of insanity, when I nearly lost my humanity you saved me from that fate. You believed in me and gave me your strength when I needed it the most, you watched over my cousin when I wasn't there you protected my family, you knew all my secrets and kept me safe, I love you. There is only one thing that I wish for is to be with you.'

He was backing away, I had the staff with me 'Moon Healing Escalation.' A bright white light engulfed us, but it didn't work. 'Give up, I have the power of darkness behind me you cannot win this fight.' He grinned evilly and stalked towards me, 'Then you leave me no choice Endymion,' I said as a tear rolled down my face as I eyed the sword in front of me on the floor 'I am so sorry that I have to do this my love but it is the only way I can free you.'

The sailor Guardians heard what I said, I grabbed the sword and slashed him across the chest we kissed at that moment, I then turned the sword in myself and they all shouted at me. A bright light surrounded Endymion and I, the bright glow of the crystal, Endymion you are my one and only true love no matter how many life times we live. I know that we will always find one another and we'll fall in love all over again. Our souls will transcend space and time eternally until the day comes when we cannot last, be together.

We soon fell to the ground, the sword escaped my grasp and my eyes closed to darkness. I woke up in my Anodite body with Azmuth and Paradox next to me while my human body looked to be sleeping. 'Ah right on time Serenity.' Paradox said. 'But, aren't I dead?' I asked. 'No, your body is sleeping, healing. While you soul is with us in between the cracks of space and time.' A girl no older than herself walked up, she wore black Sailor dress, with dark red coloured ribbons. She has no sleeves, unlike the other Sailor. She has no white lines in the collar. She had dark green hair and red eyes, with a slightly darker skin tone than the other Sailor. Her choker has a red circle diamond, and her earrings are a strange-shaped red colour.

'Sailor Pluto,' I said. 'It is nice to see that you recognise me, Princess Serenity.' Pluto said. 'Why did you address me like that?' I asked. Azmuth said 'There is something that we all need to tell you Serenity, it's the promise that I made to your mother that when you remembered who you were we could tell you.' Paradox said 'We all made that promise to your mother. You see, you were never reborn like this other because you couldn't be, as queen of the Star kingdom their crystal the starlight crystal left its imprint in you that help stars to live for a very long time.'

Pluto said 'Like me you are cursed and blessed to be ageless, that day on Earth you put yourself into endless torment in between life and death but you couldn't die. After Queen Serenity sealed away the evil and everyone else was sent to be reborn an Anodite that was on the verge of dying pushed what was left her power into you to help ease your suffering.'