This Town

'Told me what?' I questioned, the others finally joined Minako asked 'What's going on?' 'Why don't you Plumbers tell them!' Jonathon said. 'There weren't ready, with fighting the Dark Kingdom.' Grandpa shook his head, 'Tell me,' I said seriously 'If it has to do with the sake of our home, Silver Millennium then we have the right to know. Or consider all plumber banded for even occupying the same space as the moon and star kingdom.'

The guardians stood by me along with Mamo his knights and Artemis Luna And Astra. 'This have changed since then we've take precautions that this will never happen again,' Max said. 'What do you mean Grandpa?' Gwen was the one to ask. 'When the silver Millennium was still around and there was peace by orders of king Orion and the earth king all plumber we told stay away from this solar system that it was protected by those called the outer Sailor Guardians and then plumber back then discovered a dark corner of the milky way that was pure evil we have a few people on earth that were secret spies for the plumbers one of them was chosen to investigate the evil,' Max said, 'She jumped at the chance right away to go because she said that someone who she loved never really loved her back when she got there the evil was sealed away but the plumber provoked it as did many of the other plumbers. The woman that went was called Beryl.'

This couldn't be true, 'She sold her soul to the evil known as Queen Metalia of the dark kingdom because of the foolish actions of the plumbers, Beryl came back to earth not long she followed, and darkness did, corrupting the people of the earth to fight against the people of the moon kingdom. Because the plumbers found Metalia we were the cause of the fall of the moon kingdom because we let out curiosity get the better of us.'

'Because of the plumbers everything I knew and loved was gone,' I whispered, 'My mother my family and friends because of the plumbers, I will never get to see her again.' 'Serenity I wanted to tell you.' Max said. 'Save it you and your family have done enough damage,' Minako said 'From her adopted parents not loving her to the guy that's supposed to be her brother from the people who are supposed to be her family this is how you treat our queen by not telling her, because of all of you she lost her home and her family.' 'Leave now all Plumbers are to leave Silver Millennium as of right now before you all face judgement on trial for crimes against the moon kingdom and earth.' I said.

Mamo said 'As earth's Prince Endymion you are to have the space station either moved from the solar system or to be decommissioned. Plumber agents will still be allowed on earth to control aliens that get out of hand or any others. But no longer do you have any say in how we act or what goes on in either kingdom or any Sailor business.' Azmuth asked 'Are Professor paradox and I allowed to stay?'

'Yes, you may Azmuth,' I said 'You were my mother's most trusted friends she asked you all to take me to another place in time for a happy life and I am grateful for that. Gwen, Kevin, Piers, Helen, Manny Alan and Cooper, you are all my friends and had no knowledge of those ever occurring so Silver millennium is also open to all of you to visit and/or stay.' They all left beside Azmuth, who then decided to leave with Paradox.

'Can I go to sleep now?' I asked 'Of course,' Mamo said as he scooped me up into a bridal hold and carried me to the room I had here I fell asleep cuddling into him what I didn't know was that he had decided to join me. I woke up still in my dress the next day, soon the people that lived in Silver Millennium would start returning to the moon from the star kingdom and those who had died and possibly reborn on earth would awaken soon.

I stood out on the balcony, it was morning the atmosphere had returned to the moon kingdom, the plumbers took the threat seriously I saw the station being moved to just outside of Pluto. I felt Mamo arms encircle me 'So, what are the plans today?' he asked kissing my neck. 'Well,' I said, 'Since the seal on the star kingdom has broken and those who went to the star kingdom that lived on the moon will be coming back to their own lives, so I need to make sure that they all have everything they need'

'I can make sure Kunzite and the rest of the knights do that,' Mamo said 'I know other people on earth are going to start remembering their lives from the moon, so they will be returning.' 'I'll speak with Paradox and Azmuth about that,' I said, 'Also we need to return to earth to tell the families of the girls of who they once were during Silver Millennium and who they are now.'

'How come?' he asked. 'It makes it easier that if we were injured or had to go away for a long time that they wouldn't be too worried about is going on soon enough the plumbers will spread rumours and then the earth will know about the moon kingdom,' I said, 'But there is one thing we need to keep hidden who we are as the sailors guardians our identities they cannot know who we are in real life for me I don't care people will know who I am from Ben then they will piece together that I am from the moon.'

'And if it comes to it we will protect you know matter what.' Mamo said seriously 'Thank you.' I said, as I walked away to get changed after a shower I saw Minako sat on my bed with a dress, 'Mamoru told us what you had planned to do,' Minako said, 'It's a clever idea we never know what may happen when we are Sailor Guardians again.' 'I know which is why we'll take Artemis, Luna and Astra with us to explain ourselves,' I said, 'Thank you for the dress it was one of my mother's favourite dresses.'

Minako didn't mind that I was undressing in front of her, soon enough we all met up in the throne room as people from the star kingdom that worked in castle began to start their jobs once again. They all knew my mother died saving us all, and that I was now Queen, it was time all those lessons I was given to pay off. I met some staff and some new people that had come to help other came with families that they didn't want to leave behind.

I could tell that everyone was happy to be home, I noticed at note on throne 'Meet me at the time and space gate, P. x' it said. 'What is that?' Rei asked. 'Just a note,' I said. 'Come on, Serenity. You can tell us.' Usagi said. 'That's the thing Usagi I can't.' I said. 'What aren't you telling us?' Mako asked. 'There are somethings that I've learnt in the past that I can't divulge the information as it is absolute secret that I cannot tell anyone like there are even places within the castle that are restricted to everyone beside myself.' I said

'But what about me I'm your cousin.' Usagi said. 'I can't,' I said 'When I became Queen of the star kingdom Usagi I was told secrets. Secrets that must never be told, even those that happen in the place that we live.' 'Can you answer us this, are their other Sailor guardians beside ourselves?' Ami asked. 'Yes, there are,' I smiled 'But the question for all of you is when are you going to meet them. I have something that I need to do in a part of the castle where no one can go, I stumbled across it very young my mother was the only one that allowed me to go there when I needed time alone.'

I took in the direction of where I needed to be, I remember when I first came here. I had just lost my father and was told to be the next queen I didn't have any time to grieve for the loss of my father, so I ran and ran. Until I had ended up in this place and I met Pluto at first, she was going to kill me until she saw who I was and offered to be my shoulder to cry on. Pluto became my first friend outside the inner guardians, I then went on to meet Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

These were my secrets, that I've kept for so long, my mother thought that I should meet the others as I met Pluto the guard the Solar System from oncoming attacks I don't know If they are alive or not. 'Lost in thought, Serenity.' Pluto said was we stood beyond the gate. 'I was just thinking back to the day where I first met you.' I said, 'That day you just let me be a normal girl who had lost her father.' Pluto said 'You are most welcome. I need to warn you of an impending new foe approaching from the future. As time has no meaning here I am also available to anyone throughout time and space I froze it just enough so that we could talk.'

'They mean to change the past to change the future,' Pluto said 'I have seen many timelines from Paradox where you do not exist that Sailor Moon was Serenity. But you are queen now, in that timeline Sailor moon went back to be a regular girl along with being Sailor Moon. The knights were dead, things are changing for the better the moon is to be thriving soon. I know I shouldn't be telling you this but Azmuth and Paradox agree that you should know, an evil from the future 30th century earth known as the Black Moon Clan their leader Prince Demande seeks to destroy the crystals. Using a power called the dark crystal that suck up all energy and that people are unable to use anything apart from you with your mana.'