Young & Relentless

'Well who could blame me, Mom.' I smiled 'Gwen said I always had a thing for sniffing out danger. Even if we didn't always ask for a life like this I was born into it and I love every minute of it. Silver Millennium is one of my homes now and it's time for earth to know that the moon kingdom is back.' 'I only have one wish for you then Serenity, be happy with those who you love.' Mom said before she vanished.

I turned to Artemis 'Did they arrive here alright?' I asked, 'They are resting in the side chamber with some water and food,' Artemis said. 'What are you on about, Serenity?' Mamo asked 'You'll see soon.' I smiled, I picked up what my Mom had left behind a new transformation broach, 'Place the legendary silver star crystal inside and shout these words Moon/Star crystal Power Make up. That's your new, transformation phrase.' Astra said, 'You will be stronger and more powerful than ever.'

'Moon/Star Crystal Power Make up!' I said and transformed back into my Sailor star outfit and Astra was right I did feel more powerful. We all stood outside I saw a plumber ship head toward the place taking the staff and aiming it towards earth I shouted, 'Moon Healing Escalation.' As bright balls of light floated towards earth and healed the damages that had been done, 'Luna can you go and get them? I asked.

'How come?' Luna asked, 'They deserve a chance to see their former home restored to its glory and to see some people they thought they lost.' I said coming out of my transformation. Luna disappeared, 'So now that your Queen do we still have time for each other?' Mamo asked 'I will always make time for you, you're my soulmate and I love you.' I said kissing him lovingly.

'Seriously, I don't need to see you guys making kissy faces at each other,' I turned around to see Kevin Gwen Ben Grandpa Max Azmuth the Plumber helpers and Paradox. They all saw the crown of being Queen on my forehead and bowed, 'Queen Serenity,' Azmuth said 'It is good to see Silver Millennium back to its former glory.' 'Thank you Azmuth,' I said, 'I assume that they all know.'

'Yes, but they don't know about her,' Paradox said. 'Because no one can know about her,' I said 'Mamo can you take then inside to the sitting room Astra and Artemis will guide you. There is something I need to see to.' 'Yes, my Queen.' Artemis and Astra said, I hurried along to the side room Artemis told me they were in. They all looked well rested, Kunzite stood up and did a short bow 'Queen Serenity, thank you for giving us a second chance at life.' Kunzite said.

'You're welcome, Kunzite.' I said, 'I couldn't let the others be sad and lost and losing the ones they love while I still have the one that I love. On Earth Endymion is just an ordinary man a side from being Tuxedo Mask, many people do not remember the tragedy that befell the moon or earth back then, so they do not know about him being the earth prince.'

'So, what can we do to help?' Jadeite asked, 'Be there for him like you always have his friends his protectors,' I said 'When Silver Millennium comes back out to Earth with Aliens being on earth rumours will spread and the past will be remembered it won't happen again they will remember the great evil that once poisoned their minds and will remember Mamo as Prince Endymion. I think it's time that he saw you all again. Follow me.'

We walked for a while until we came to the room, 'Where's Serenity?' I heard Minako asked, Artemis said, 'Queen Serenity is seeing to something that will be a surprise for Mamoru and four of the Sailor Guardians.' I walked in, 'Hope I didn't keep you guy's waiting.' I said 'Serenity.' the Guardians shouted as they pulled me in for a hug I cried 'I'm so happy you guys are alive.' Mako said 'We're glad you Serenity or should I say Queen Serenity.'

Usagi asked 'Does that mean you not coming back with us?' Astra said, 'She is doing both, being Queen and the girl that grew up on earth.' The four guys hadn't been noticed yet, they turned their attention to Mamo and kneeled before him Kunzite said 'Prince Endymion, we are ever your loyal servants. Thanks to Queen Serenity we were given a second chance at life, and on our honour, will we serve be loyal and most importantly be your friends once again.'

'Thank you, brave knights,' Mamo said 'I cannot fault you for what you did as it was out of you control, but I am pleased that we get second time round as friends.' 'Kunzite,' Minako said with tears in her eyes, 'Is that really you?' 'It really is me Venus.' Kunzite said, as Minako ran into his arms. 'Zoisite,' Ami said as she ran into his arms, Mako did the same to Nephrite and Rei did the same to Jadeite.

'But how we saw you all get killed by Queen Metalia,' Usagi said. 'You can thank, Queen Serenity.' Kunzite said. Jadeite said, 'After the blast we received from her, our gems appeared to our Prince while Queen Serenity used her mana gave us back our bodies and we arrived one the moon.' 'After everything we've been through, you protect us when we're meant to be your Sailor Guardians.' Minako said 'It's what I've learnt from this life, where you're out there fighting aliens you learn not only to protect yourself but those who you care about, family.' I said, 'Plus I couldn't let you all be sad and lost and losing the ones you love while I still have the one that I love.'

'What about me?' Usagi asked 'Usagi,' Luna said, 'The only you have right now is for Manga, videos games and food.' Mako said 'Luna's right Usagi. But you also have a big heart that loves us all.' Rei said, 'And we love you Usagi despite that you can be a cry baby sometimes.' Usagi began to cry at Rei comment, I felt the mana in the air shift and unwelcome guest was about to land on the front steps of the castle.

'Serenity, what is it?' Mamo asked me with his hands on my face 'An unwelcome guest is approaching.' I said I began running towards the front of the castle with Mamo shouting after me, as I got to the door I recognised the energy. It was from the star kingdom, I opened the door there stood a sweat drenched Jonathon on of my trusted advisors from the star kingdom. 'It really is true,' Jonathon panted 'You can rest easy old friend.' I chuckled at his dramatic dropping to his knees leaning on the steps of the castle.

Mamo came out and notice Jonathon there, 'Jonathon was the unwelcome guest.' Mamo questioned. Jonathon pretended to be shocked 'I'm appalled your majesty, that I'm an unwelcome guest. I guess I'll take my business elsewhere.' He stood up only to fall flat on his face, Mako was the first there 'Queen Serenity who was it?' Mako asked, 'It was just Jonathon,' I said, 'The seal I place around the Star Kingdom must be broken now.'

Jonathon was now on his feet, 'That is why I am here your majesty,' Jonathon said, 'Since the moon castle was repaired the seal faded and time resumed normally in the Star Kingdom you haven't missed much.' Jonathon spotted the plumber badges his eyes narrowed, 'Why are they here?' Jonathon spat out. 'They are my friends Jonathon,' I said, 'Why what's wrong?' His eyes went straight to Grandpa Max 'You never told her.' He said.