Chapter 19

Ahahahha uhm light fluff warning ^^;;;

As you followed behind him, you began to think about Urie's words.

You tried not to, but couldn't help fearing Shiki at times. But you figured that's just how it was.

The male being stronger than the woman in these type of things. You didn't feel like it was unusual until Urie had brought it up.

But even if your relationship was Shiki wasn't good, that doesn't mean he's a bad person. You knew deep down that behind all the anger and sadism, he's really just a sweet boy who truly likes you.

At least that's what you would continue to tell yourself.

You wanted to have faith in Shiki, and it felt wrong to question your relationship with him.

Looking up, you realize he had already opened the apartment door and motioned for you to go in first.

Wait, how did he get the key...? You dismay the thought and carry on.

You walk in, only then to hear the click of the door locking.

You quickly change into pajamas before looking back at him in concern.

"Are you sure everything's okay? I'll be here for you no matter what, Shiki, I have faith in you." Your words were genuine and truly what you felt at the time.

He glares at you.

"Tell me exactly what Urie said." His tone was harsh and intimating.

"He didn't really say anything important-" You get cut off by Shiki suddenly pinning your back to the wall and his face only inches apart from yours.

"Don't you dare lie to me (Y/n). Tell me right now what he said!" His grip on your small wrist tightens and you at a loss for words.

He then begins to laugh.

"He thinks he could try and save you? It's already far too late, you're already mine and your fate has been sealed from the start."

You didn't understand what he meant...

"And how dare you try to run away from me!!" He was holding back from screaming.

"I didn't run away-" You try to protest but his grip tightens again.

"You got hurt right?" He avoids eye contact and looks down at the ground. "She hurt your feelings when she ignored you. She doesn't like you anymore, (Y/n)."

"What do you... mean...?" You didn't want to think of Ritsuka not liking you anymore. But her sudden actions were in Shiki's favor...

"But don't worry, I would never hurt you like she did. I will always be by your side." He looks back up at you and stares into your eyes with an evil grin on his face.

"Friendships are only temporary until they abandon you." You didn't want to believe his words.

"If I didn't hurt you, I knew someone else would. If I didn't make you mine, it only makes sense someone would try to take you away. But you're my property and I won't let anyone get close to you ever again!!"

You could feel yourself trembling...

"Are you scared of me~" He smirks. "Yes, be as scared as you can. Shiver in fear just by hearing my name." He chuckles.

"You'll be my little toy forever and ever..." He then chuckles, letting go of your wrists but still a close distance.

"I need you to be honest with me. We're here to support each other, right." His voice felt a bit smoother and calmer...

You nod your head.

"You still love me, right?" You didn't know how to respond, so you timidly nod your head.

"Use words. Right now."

"Y-Yes, S-Shiki, I-I still love you..." You stutter as he laughs.

"Then you should just do as you're told!" His tone is once again harsh...

Maybe Urie was right, and you really were in danger...

"Oh? Having second thoughts huh?" He smirks. "Sorry to disappoint, but it's far too late~"

Shiki gets closer and tightly grabs your wrist and goes towards your bedroom, pushing you down onto the bed.

"S-Shiki, w-what are you-" You stuttered and began to panic.

"Are you scared?" He scoffs and sits on top of you.

You felt ashamed to admit it, but you were terrified of the male in front of you. This wasn't the Shiki you grew to love, right?

"That makes this even better!" You then realize he begins to bite your neck.

You squeeze your eyes shut, attempting to endure the pain. Unsure how to feel, you just waited patiently until he was done.

You felt warm blood dripping down your neck. Then you could feel his tongue licking off the fresh blood...

He laid right on top of your small body, his head up against your chest and staring at the hickey with a satisfied grin.

You couldn't help but tremble, and you were nervous he could hear how fast your heart was pounding.

He then put his hand on your chest as tears formed in your eyes.

Boldly, you try to push him away with all the strength you had. It was no use. 

"Your face always looks best with a terrified frown. Your shivers are enough to give me joy~"

"And your attempt to push me away, how adorable~"

He was still holding onto your chest and his grip tightened.

"S-Shiki, it hurts!!" You call out. "Usually I can endure it but please just stop!"

He laughs abnormally loud and looks back at you.

"Stop? Why should I do that? And why should I listen to you anyways?" He then uses both of his hands on your chest and you wince in pain.

You can feel a hot tear roll down your face when he suddenly makes eye contact with you.

He lets you go, and looks at you in regret.

"See what I mean...?" He removes himself from on top of you, now sitting on the bed.

All you knew was that your chest hurt and your neck was still bleeding.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I really didn't. Yet I find pleasure in your painful expressions; it drives me crazy..."

"I wanted you to be mine and mine alone, even if it meant taking you away from your friends..."

You didn't know how to respond to his sudden change of attitude... You replied with a forced smile.

"That's okay... if I can make you happy, then do as you please..." The words flew out of your mouth involuntarily. 

AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!

Not gonna lie but I think I did an okay job on this chapter ^^;;

It took a bit longer to write, so sorry about the late update :')

But if you liked this, don't worry, there's plenty more to come~!

And thank you all so much!!!

Have a great day or night, wherever you may be!!

~Brie