24.

-perfect day

"So what are you going to do?" I asked Jay after he filled me in on what happened with his brother, we were facing each other as we sat on my bed.

He was upset about the entire situation and angry about the decision that they'd made with regards to Jaheim. From what he'd been willing to share with me, the youngest Moore brother had gotten himself into a world of trouble and made no real effort to get out of it. Because of Jaheim's unwillingness to change, the brothers had decided to cut him off completely.

"Nothing, for now at least. I can't touch that shit anymore KP and I'm not a fuckin' detective." Jason sighed and looked towards the ceiling, "I can't force the kid to do anything, so he'll have to suffer the consequences of his actions." Jason shrugged and shook his head. Jaheim was following in his older brothers' footsteps; resorting to illegal activities though he had no reason to.

"You can look out for him though; just don't intervene unless something really bad happens Jay. I can tell that trying to give him tough love is only going to add more stress to your life. No matter how much he fucks up, the three of you will never forgive yourselves if he gets hurt." I pulled him into a hug and gently rubbed his back. Every muscle there was wound tight with tension; I couldn't imagine how he must have been feeling.

"I know ma, but for right now I can't go near him or I'll do something I'll regret." Jason shook his head in disbelief, "The way that he acted was a spit in the face. Shit a spit in the face might've been more respectful than the shit he said. I don't wanna talk about him right now, I'm stressed the fuck out."

The sun was starting to peak through the clouds which indicated that we had been talking for a couple hours, he was still as stressed and tense as he was when he arrived at my place so I decided to distract him for a while, "Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach baby boy. KiKi is gonna give you a massage to help you relax." I kissed him on the cheek and waited for him to do what I said. He raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled. Quickly, I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to grab my coconut oil and then returned to the room.

Jay was laid out on his stomach with his arms at his sides, my poor baby looked exhausted. I climbed on top of him and spread a generous amount of oil onto his back before I started to rub it in; I began to feel the knots in his back disappear after about ten minutes. Luckily for me, my wrist wasn't in too much pain after that idiot grabbed me.

I never would've been caught dead doing anything of the sort for a guy before him; not even Demarcus, I wasn't afraid to have sex but there were other forms of intimacy that I tended to avoid because I thought that I didn't like it. Before Jay I was never an affectionate type of person, but I always wanted to be touching or kissing him no matter what. It made me happy whenever I could ease his stress or make him feel good but not in a way where I felt like I was begging for his attention.

I opened up to him in ways that I never did with other men that had tried to date me and I hadn't entertained anyone for more than two weeks since my experience with Demarcus. He was always open and honest with me about everything; another guy may have kept his past a secret forever or lied about where he was going but he was always straight with me and I appreciated it.

"Fuck, this feels so good." Jay grunted as I started to apply pressure to a specifically tense area, "You should do this shit for a living."

"You want my hands all over other people, rubbing them down and making them feel good?" I mused as I wrapped up the massage, my arms were getting sore, so I stopped and stretched them out.

Jay chuckled, "It wouldn't bother me, I know what it is baby." He threw a wink in my direction and I bit the inside of my cheek to refrain from laughing. He always managed to skirt on the line between confidence and cockiness so closely and I loved it.