Zane x Blue: Surprised

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

I layed in bed on my back my head to the side and my long tail hanging off the bed, my ear twitched when heard footsteps walking up the stairs, it's just Zane he's probably coming up to say goodbye or something my door creaked open, but I still did not move from my position.

To my surprise Zane did not kiss my cheek but instead crawled on top of me and started to nibble at my neck, I grabbed a clump of his hair in my hand and pushed his head closer to my neck I moaned lighty he snickered and stopped, making me whimper "You like that don't you?" Zane asked sitting up, not wanting to speak I nod instead.

"Awe sweet DJ" he muttered I blushed when Zane leaned back down, I can't fucking breath he's heavier than he looks! he started to suck my neck and he pinned my wrists down so I couldn't do anything to help I still did not say anything "nnnghh~" I tried to hold it in but I couldn't.

*A/N at this point idk what the fuck I'm doing...*

I moved my head to look him in the eye, also so he'd leave my neck alone though it felt nice I was starting to feel a bit.... uneasy about the situation "Z-Zane..." I blushed speaking quietly "What's wrong?" He asked in a nice sothing voice, I looked at his lips as he spoke... I want to kiss them, I poked my head up and kissed him, at first he was surprised but he quickly melted into the kiss and he kissed back.

He bit my bottom asking for entrance for my entertainment I denied, he smirked in the kiss 'Fuck... he got an idea...' *A/N <-- my favorite part of the book XD along with, 'I can't fucking breath'* he slipped his hand into my pants and rubbed my crotch lighty, I moaned giving him a chance to stick his tounge in my my mouth.

*A/N This is the chapter I've just fucking butchered ;-; idk what I'm doing with my life*

after a few seconds he broke the kiss "Z-Zane...?" I blushed "What's up Blue?" "C-Can you stop teasing me?" * A/N This reminds me of love potion or not from the last book XD* "but it's fun to tease" he snickered sitting back up, he straddled my waist and let go of my wrists "Z-Zannneee" I groaned sleepily "Oh I woke you up didn't I?" I nodded "Yea kinda..." my long fluffy tail swayed back onto the bed and rested on my stomach.

"Fine I'll let you sleep" Zane got up and kissed me walking out of my room I smile and curl up into a ball turning onto my side and falling alseep.

I don't know what I've just written but I hope you enjoyed! I got bored... I'm just laying in bed right now anyways bye fox kits.

DJFox out!

Don't hate me! Ok give me some of your ships of my characters in the comments!