Leif x Locklin: I Win~

This is if Locklin were forced to stay home with Leif chapter 5 of the MID fanfic

The Leif fan art above is mine.
⚠️Smut😏⚠️

☠Locklin's P.O.V☠

"Uhm.. so you four are coming with me..?" "Yes" Pierce spoke "Mhm" I hummed "Yes we're going with you to gain our human clothes" Asch said "Ugh, I'm hoping it doesn't make me look stupid" "More stupid than you already do?" Leif asked with a laugh as he peaked his head around the corner "Hold your tongue Mr I've gotta stay home because I didn't listen to the Prince's orders" "That is a long unnesisacry last name" Rhys replied his head tilted and eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Shut up Locklin, you look funny and your horns can't handle a throw! At least mine can take multiple!" "What does that have to do with this argument?! It's not my fault you broke it!" "Enough!" Asch snarled out, fire already engulfing his hands "You two fight like brothers." Rhys groaned rubbing the bridge of his nose with two fingers. "Ew, don't even associate me with him" I scoffed crossing my arms "Enough Locklin!" Asch snarled again "Don't make me change my mind on whose coming with me and whose staying here because I will make you stay here with Leif!"

"Wow.." the human stood the door wide open as Leif and I argued "No! I refuse to fucking stay here! I rather be killed than have to spend the day with him!" "I much rather have Rhys here with me than Locklin!" "I fucking know that! That's the point of the fucking punishment you two!" The fire engulfing Asch's hands grew bigger "Prince Asch?" Rhys spoked from the other side of the room "What?!" He snarled at Rhys "Your fire is going to burn down the house" I rolled my eyes, I summoned a waterball in my hand than splashed it at him.

Asch slowly turned back to me, water dripping down his pissed face, everyone staring at me their eyes wide. "That. Is. It." Asch spoke walking up to me, the water still dripping of his face, he grabbed my non-broken horn and pulled my face close to his. That doesn't feel nice. My eyebrows furrowed and I groaned in discomfort. "You're fucking staying here with Leif. If I hear you two have been fighting the entire time I've been gone. There will. Be consequences." Asch threw me back by my horn, I staggered on my feet at the sudden release of pressure on my head.

"Your majesty, am I staying here?" Rhys asked curiosity filling his voice "No. You're coming with us. Locklin, Leif, you two better have what I had asked for done once we get back. I will be pissed if you don't" Everyone was already following the sorceress out the door. Asch gave us one last death glare before slamming the door closed behind him.

"Well fuck." Leif growled "Now look what you did, we have to work together. Ew" "Yea, yea. You totally didn't have a part in this" I rolled my eyes walking towards Leif "I didn't! I wasn't the one to splash Asch with water. Everyone knows he hates water, even those who haven't met him knows he fucking hates water!" Leif looked out the giant window. I snarled walking up behind him and pinning him to said window "Well maybe you shouldn't of pissed me off so much!" I argued back.

Leif smirked "What the fuck are you smirking at you fuckin-" We were flipped over, Leif was now pinning me up against the window. My arms held behind my back my face against the glass "Hey! What the fuck?!" I squirmed trying to free my arms from his grip, he chuckled.

"I love seeing your weak self suffer" that sentence filled me with anger "I am not weak!" I growled squirming my arms more "Really? Because I do believe you are. You're struggling to escape my one hand grip on you" I felt Leif press his body up against mine, his other hand gripped my neck lightly as if he were attempting to choke me out but not quite enough pressure to do so.

"Wh-What are you doing...?!" I growled "Hm.." Leif grunted than let me go, backing away from me. I breathed heavily trying to gain my breath back from him choking me "What the fuck?!" I growled turning to face him. I attempted to pounce on him but he teleported away, and I fell onto the ground on my stomach "Leif you fucking cheater!" I yelled, I went to get up but found that the sudden weight on me was too heavy to allow me to move. Leif I instantly knew it was him. Not because he was the only one here no, because he had chuckled devilishly once he got on top of me.