Trauma story w/ Blue

Part Of Malcolm's Trauma (Orange)

⚠️Trigger warning: Bullying and Assault⚠️

💙Blue's P.O.V💙

I was slammed up against a locker "Come on spit it out werewolf!" "W-Werewolf...?" I asked in my squeaky voice "Who told you I'm a werewolf..?" my shirt was clutched in the werewolf's grip "My friend" he growled "H-He's incorrect.." I spoke with a stutter "I-I'm a human...!" "So you're telling me my mate lied to me?" The werewolf snarled lifting me off the ground, I whimpered "N-No.. m-maybe he was mistaken...?" I mumbled.

I was dropped to the ground and the werewolf growled to his friend "Get your ass over here" "Yes sir?" The werewolf mumbled "You told me this boy was a werewolf right?" "Yes sir" he nodded "And he's currently denying it" He pointed at me, I layed on the ground and rubbed my head which had been bashed up against the locker "Th-thats because I-I'm n-no werewolf..." I spoke up, I'm not scared. That's not why I'm stuttering I just have a stutter and can't seem to speak without it.

Just gotta love elementary school huh? "I-I'm human... You can ev-even ask my mom, dad a-and big b-brother Danny... h-he goes t-to this s-school" The werewolves laughed "Aw what are you gonna do? Call your big brother?" The one werewolf pouted "Th-Thats not wh-what I said..!" "What grade is he in?" the other asked "8... h-he's grade 8" they laughed again, They looked like they were about grade 5's? I am a grade 3... "So what should we do puppy? Call your 'big brother' Danny and ask what you are?" He used quotes with his fingers.

I nodded with a whimper "Y-Yea... Cause h-he won't l-lie to you..." His eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed the collar of my shirt picking me up and slamming me against the locker again, even harder than the first time. "And get beaten up?" "Yea!" "We know exactly who your brother is pup! That giant 8th grader who almost hits his head when he walked through the doors of this shitty ass school!"

"B-Beaten u-up...?! N-No! That's not what I-I said...!" I had my eyes closed tightly tears forming in the corners of my eyes "J-Just a-ask him...! H-He won't hurt you if y-you ask nicely...!" the werewolf moved his face closer to mine "I'm not asking him shit" he spoke through clenched fangs "Pl-Please..." I whimpered "Do-don't hurt m-me..." he smirked, and turned throwing me into the lockers on the opposite side of the halls than walked to me kicking me in the stomach. I was bleeding from my mouth now...

"Hey!" there was a squeaky voice from behind us "Le-Leave him be...!" The small weird looking werewolf had long grayish blue hair, scratches and freckles covered her cheeks and shoulders. She was wearing a tank top and ripped jean shorts a black hoodie around her waist. Her eyes were a mixture of amber and pastel green. The one werewolf scoffed and looked at her " What's a freak like you gonna do about it?" her eyebrows furrowed and she looked away "I-I'll... I'll..." "That's what I thought" she was cut off "You didn't let me finish!" she growled shoving him causing him to fall back onto me and hit his head on the locker, I cried out in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry Dj...!" She yelled out, She knew my name..?  "You just fucking pushed me!" the 5th grader snarled, swiftly he had stood back up, picked up the weird looking werewolf and threw her into the locker. She barely stayed down for a moment though she got herself up onto her feet without even dusting her clothes off then swung at the werewolf who had thrown her, only for her to be dodged and pushed backwards.

She tripped over me and hit her head with a yelp. Her tail flicked in anger and she snarled getting back up once again Damn.. she's a fighter I looked at the girl on awe "Don't touch me!" She punched the male in the face the other came up behind her wrapping his arms around her stomach and arms picking her up. She thrashed her body around kicking, screaming, and snarling.

"Put me down!" she yelled "Put me down, put me down, put me down!" "Hold your fucking horses" She was punched in the face her nose instantly started bleeding she was gripped tighter. Her tail puffed up and she squeaked "M-My ribs" I weakly got myself onto my feet. "Leave... her... alone..." I pushed the male holding her from behind and he fell on top of the werewolf causing her to yelp out in pain, i swear i even heard her ribs crack or something. She kneed the werewolf on top of her and got up without a hesitation. "Run!" I yelled "Follow me!" I quickly turned around and went to run for it but the werewolf stayed put.

I had stopped running and turned back looking at her fight the two werewolves, her eyes filled with complete rage. Than... She was thrown against the locker as I had been multiple times, the one male had her pinned and the other was looking at me a sly smirk across his face, his ears back. "What're you going to do puppy?!" He yelled down the hall Where the hell are all the teachers...?! I need to do something...! I can't just leave her...! She helped me!

I took a deep breath, stood up straight, my shoulders back and chest puffed. "Leave her be!" I ran back towards the three. "Just go I can handle myself!" she kneed the male in his penis, he buckled over in pain than was pushed to the ground. The other male turned towards the female and than back to me; who was running over full speed at him.

He snarled taking his stance, the girl was still up against the locker just chuckling at his fear of me, a small 3rd grader human who he could easily kill at this very moment. I body chucked him and he got back up instantly ramming me back to the locker "You know this is illegal right?!" The female beside me yelled. Her face, ears, and shoulders were bleeding her eye purple and puffy and body covered in purplish green bruises.

"What?" He scoffed holding me by my shirt again, The girl just stood there looking straight behind the werewolf. "He's human" a teacher said behind the werewolf. The werewolf let go of me and turned around quickly "That's illegal young sirs" the teacher spoke, trying to hold her anger. My blue eyes shimmered with happiness when I saw the teacher, they instantly dimmed back down when she told me and the girl to stay put while she lectured the young werewolves on their misbehavior.

"Hi" the girl spoke to me a smile on her face "Good fighting, my names Levin" she smiled wider showing her cool and pretty sharp fangs, I paused for a long moment looking the werewolf up and down. "Wait... You're a male...?!" he chuckled, then blushed "Well.. somewhat.." "Somewhat?" I cocked my head and lifted an eyebrow curiosity filling my thoughts "I rather not speak of it right now..." I nodded "Ok, as you wish." "You wanna be friends?" he asked, I nodded happily "I don't have any friends" "Me neither... everyone thinks I look weird..." "Everyone thinks I act weird... What are you anyways..?" I cocked my head "I'm a weref'aw" he smiled, I smiled aswell "I'm human" "I know, I've seen you around Dj" I chuckled "Right" I replied awkwardly.

Part #1 of ???