Jax x Luna: Chicken Noddle Soup

~Luna's P.O.V~

I was standing in the kitchen of Jax, Blue, and I's house cooking (Spoiler!) "Where's Blue?" I asked "He's over at Zane's" Jax replied, my ears went to the sides of my head "I don't like it when he goes to his house" I mumbled, Jax got up from the couch and walked over to me "Well Babe he's a grown man not your kid" Jax said kissing me on the cheek.

"Yea well... he's been hurt to many times by him" (Not in highschool) "Blue's forgiven him, you should to" he hugged me from behind making me spill some soup "Jaaaax" I whined "Opps... I'll clean it up" Jax grabbed a cloth and wiped up the soup.

"What are you making anyways?" He asked "The only thing I really know how to cook, chicken noddle soup" "Luna... is that the only thing you ever cook?" Jax teased since he's the 'chef' of the house Blue can't cook, He burnt flippin tuna! You don't even cook tuna! And I can only really make chicken soup or any kind of soup really, but chicken noddle soup is my favorite "Yes that's the only thing I learned to cook" I looked at Jax and crossed my arms "Hey! don't give me that look!" Jax crossed his arms too.

I turned back around and finished up the soup, I turned of the stove and was picked off my feet "Jax!" I yelped he put me on the couch and sat beside me turning on T.V. "Babe come on relax with me!" He said, his tail wagging "Hmpf... can we at least eat the soup before it gets cold?" I asked "No!" Jax playful grabbed me and held me on his stomach as he lied on his back.

I squirmed but his grip did not losen "Jaaaax let me goooooo" I groaned "Can I have a kiss first?" He asked, I kissed him then he let me go "Thank Irene" I mumbled getting up and fixing us each a bowl of soup, we ate up and Watched a movie for the rest of the night.

Can you guys actually give me some ships please? And with the ships maybe something they? You can also repeat ships (but give me some thing they do) Thanks guys :3