Rookie x Cosmo: Fun To Tease

^^Idfk... all I know is this is my fucking favorite video XD^^

(Adult/Work)

This chapter has NOTHING to do with the plot line I just got inspired to write something else Kinky, hope you enjoy this Cos and others! 😝

🌌Cosmo's P.O.V🌌

I got called into the bosses office hopefully I'm getting fired or something I've been lacking in work, I need a fucking raise I'd ask but Rookie... I've known him almost my whole life with him you've gotta give him something he wants first... but I think I know what he wants... he's liked me for a while now...

"What's up Rook" I asked walking into the dark office closing the door behind me "Cosmo I'm going to have to let you go if you keep slacking off" "I know sir I'm really sorry I've been... nevermind I don't have an excuse this time..." Rookies ears went back.

"How are you going to make up this work time?" Rookie smirked "Um... I don't know sir... what do you need me to do?" "Well... Will you do anything?" He asked in a lustful tone I chuckled at this because... well his voice didn't change that much from his normal tone "If it's for you then maybe..." I snickered getting up, Rookies about to crack I can tell.

"So-" before I could say anything else I was forced into the wall, I looked at him surprised "Don't give my that look you knew I'd crack" Rookie cracked a lot easier then other times... something must be wrong, I looked Rookie in the eyes no hearts from a love potion.. he moved his head to my neck and glided his warm, wet tounge against it "Mmm~" I moaned softly "Your bad at holding your moans you know that right?" Rookie asked lifting his head up.

"I'm aware..." I said Blushing, my hands were resting on Rookies Shoulders "Your gonna need to be quiet or else everyone out there will hear us" "Did you fall asleep or something? I've been working the night shifts for the whole week no one else is here and if there was they're probably leaving now" I explained "Well then let's have some fun shall we?~" Rook asked seductively I didn't relpy... I don't know if I want him.

Rookie smiled showing how crooked his jaw really is, he moved back to my neck and started to bite it, that fucking hurts! His fangs are fucking sharp I winched when Rookie bit harder "A-Ahow" I whimpered "Sorry am I hurting you?" Rookie asked not moving his head up, I nodded "I won't bit then" Rookie started to suck my neck hardly "Fuck" I moaned pushing his head closer "You over exaggerate Cosmo I'm not even getting started" he whispered into my ear.

Rookie slowly snaked his freezing cold hands into my suit "R-Rookie! Your hands are cold..." I whined "When did you turn into such a softy hm?" Rookie removed his hands from my suit and put one hand under my chin making me face up at him "After the gang was split up I didn't tell you something that happened..." "What? What happened to you!?" Rookie asked worried.

"N-No it's not too bad I promise" "Well then spit it out damit don't keep me waiting" "Maybe I want to tease you" I smirked, Rookie growled pushing me harder against the wall "Tell me" "Nu" I chuckled but stopped when I felt Rookie force his hand into my pants "Tell. Me." Rookie said, he's scaring me... my eyebrows furrowed "I was sent to boarding school that's it... you can't take a joke anymore your no- mhhmm" Rookie started to move his hand in a circular motion which drive me insane.

"R-Rookie! S-stop it!" I moaned, I wanted to stop him myself but... I couldn't move my whole body tensed up "You can stop me if you wanted but, you know you like it, you've been longing for this haven't you?" Rookie teasingly whispered "R-Rookie... y-you know what happens w-when I get shocked!" I studdered, he stopped moving his hand and pulled it out of my pants.

As soon as he removed his hands from my dick I could move again "Thanks... I know in highschool you would've kept going... You were kinda an asshole..." I said blushing bright red "Hey! You were too..." Rookie looked away, I grabbed Rookies horn and force him to look at me "I know I was" I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Heh..." I smirked, this is gonna be hard to do but since Rookie gave me a hickey... I think I'm going to return the favor, I tugged his head down more and stood on my tiptoes as I bite his neck "Ah!" He yelped surprised "Mmmhmm~" Rookie started to moan "W-Why do you have to be so short? Your making me bend down and it's hurting my back" as soon as I saw a hickey I stopped "I'm not short your just tall!" I growled crossing my arms and looking away "no I'm not..." Rookie pinned my wrists down "Wha...? What are you doing now?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"Oh nothing" he put both of my hands in one of his, he slowly and teasingly moved his finger around my waist band everytime getting a little closer "Why are you such a tease?" I asked pissy "Its fun to tease you, you also moan more that way" "W-what I do- Ah!" This time Rookie did not only put his hand in my pants but in my boxers also "R-Rook w-wait... d-dont presure m-me" "I would never presure you" he cooed, his tail swayed behind him and my three tails where all tangled up.

I think Rookie notice me sweating "You need to loosen up, what happened? you use to be so layed back in highschool" "Yea well shit happened and it changed me..." "I know but now to loosen you up" Rookie put his lips on mine I smiled in the kiss, I felt Rookies tounge glaze across my lips he's asking for entrance 'I'ma test him" *A/N bad idea he's got his hand righy beside you fucking dick* I shook my head and closed my mouth more, he stroked me making me moan as he deepened the kiss he stuck his tounge into my mouth.

After the little make out session Rookie broke the kiss panting a string of saliva between our two tounges "You sure are a good fucking kisser" Rookie complemented me "T-Thanks... I-I guess" I pulled my hands out of Rookies grip "Can you remove your hand from my pants please...?" I asked shyly "Oh of course" he took his hand out of my pants.

As soon as he did his phone rang "Oh it's Ash wonder why he's calling?" Rookie answered the call and put him on speaker "Where the fuck are you guys? It's movie night!" "Shit" "Fuck! Oh my Irene I'm so sorry Ash, Cosmo and I just got so caught up in- work... yea work... we forgot! The two of us will be there soon!" "Ok cya soon bye!" "Bye" Rookie hung up the phone and started to laugh "What's so funny?" I scoffed crossing my arms "Nothing cutie, anyways we should get goin" Rookie kissed my head and grabbed his jacket

(Cosmo got the raise!)

I guess if you really wanna ask me questions about what the fuck I just wrote then go ahead