Rookie x Ash: Whose Kinkier?

The funny thing is I actully forgot I wrote this....

(Adult/Lovers Lane)

*In this let's say Cosmo and Ash live together (normally they all live together*)

🐂Rookie's P.O.V🐂

Ash and I sat on the couch watching a movie, tonight is one of our movie nights but... Cosmo couldn't come, he's hanging out with Blue at his house or something, Luna said they play with some stuffed wolves every Saturdays... they're so weird.

I looked at Ash and smirked, I slowly wrapped my arm around him he looked at me "What the fuck Rookie? You trying to put a move on me or something?" Ash hissed moving over "Your no fun... Cosmo said you were kinky I doubt he's right" I crossed my arms "You know what?" Ash smirked and sat on my lap "I'm gonna prove you wrong Fucker" he squished my face putting his forehead on mine "Then prove it" "I will" Ash let go of my face and put his hands on my waist.

This is actually making me uncomfortable... I felt Ash's long tail wrap around my one leg as he started to roughly grind on me, I refuse to moan... I bit my lip causing it to bleed "I'm not going to stop until I hear a moan" Ash moved his hands to the back of my neck, he thrusted down making me gasp "Mmmhmm~ A-Ash.... Stop it!" I moaned but quickly pushed him off of me.

"Not cool dude..." I blushed crossing my arms Ash grabbed my wrists and tried to pin them down but I was to strong, I stood up and towered over the Meif'aw, noticing what he's done his ears went down him and I started to play fight as I tried to pin him on the wall, my hands in his I finally pushed Ash back into the wall "Your lucky I'm too weak right now" "Your not weak... I'm just strong" I smirked "hmm..." I though aloud "You know what?" I asked taking off the black collar from around my neck "Um.. W-What?" He asked nervous, I tossed my collar on the small side tabled to the right of us.

"I'm going to have some fun with you~" I Whispered into his meif'aw ear, he gulped and closed his eye, I left from in front of him and grabbed something out of my backpack that was at the front door, I locked the things around his wrist and he opened his eyes "The Fuck?" Ash looked at the handcuffs around his wrists "What. The. Fuck... where'd you get these...?" "Outta my bag" "What else do you have in there? a Gag?" Ash asked jokingly "I actually do" I walked back over to my bag and pulled it out.

Ash looked at me wide eyes and his ears went down "What the fuck? Who have you used that on?" Ash asked confused "No one" I shrugged "So then why do you have that...?" "Just to have it" I shrugged "Do you-" I cut Ash off "If you don't shut up I will use it on you" "Ok... I'll shut up" "Finally" I walked back over to the cuffed Ash "What are you gonna do to me anyways?~" Ash Purred "Everything" "Shit... (Go back go back!)" "What are you scared?" I laughed.

"N-No... just... I'm still a virgin..." "What? And your how old now?" "Twenty five..." "Well... looks like I'm gonna change that~" I teased slowly getting closer to his face, his hands were in front of him I closed the gap between our lips and kissed him running my hand threw his nice gray hair, he kissed back asking for entrance 'That little fucker...' I denied thinking he couldn't do anything bout it but he move his balled up hand and started to lightly rub my crouch 'Fuck...' I moaned in the kiss finally letting his tounge explore my mouth.

Ash broke the kiss panting "I'm have trouble breathing..." he panted heavily "Well that's gonna be bad" I said biting his neck he moaned and tried to move my head closer, I stopped and pinned his arms against the wall so he wouldn't hit me with the chain of the cuffs, I started to bite and suck his neck as I tried to once again find his sweat stop "Ahhh~ Stop... please" Ash begged, I started to suck and nip his sweat spot which is his collar bone.

"Mmm" Ash started to squirm "R-Rookie!" He shook his head "You move to much" I said my ears going back "P-Please... take the cuffs off...." "Matters on if I have the key..." I said sticking my hand into my front pocket "What?! You might've used something that I may never get out of... I. Fucking. Hate. You." I pulled the key out of my back pocket and unlocked the cuffs from around his wrists.

He instantly pushed me onto the couch pining my arms down and straddled my waist "Come on Ash don't be like that I could just pick you up if I wanted~" I teased using a baby voice "Yah that's because I'm a stick" he hissed obviously pissed "What are you going to do anyways?" I asked "This" he replied pulling off my shirt "Oh no not my shirt" I said sarcastically "Shut it" he leaned down and bit my neck, his sharp fangs dug into my skin as if he were a vampire.

"Ow! fuck!" I growled digging my claws into the back of his neck "Ow!" I yelped when he pulled his head up "What's wrong with you? I thought you were strong" he teased, I flipped us over "Do you want me to dig my fucking fangs into your skin?" I asked taking off his shirt "Maybe I would Ahh!~" I dug my sharp and strong canine fangs into his shoulder Ash dug his sharp claws into my bare back leaving some marks.

I pulled back up as I stared down at the hickey covered Ash, the bite I just gave him bleeding "Shit I'm sorry..." "Nah It's fine my skin is weak" Ash pushed me up and sat up him self "This is not fair, why didn't you give me the chance to give to a hickey "Cause I'm the dominant one" I replied this time teasingly pushing him down "I'm sorry I'm late hope the movie- Oh... great to half naked men laying on our couch..." Cosmo walked into the house his face covered in blue, purple and red paint "I hope I didn't ruin anything" Cosmo put his stuff down, I got off Ash and put my shirt back on "I didn't say you had to put your shirt back on" I blushed.

Ask me any questions :3