Blue x Luna: Ice Cream And Anime

(Highschool)

I'm on vacation so, I'm sorry bout the kinda cheap drawing I'll make it better when I get back home. (keep an eye out for that)

🎧 DJ's P.O.V 🎧

I sat in my room up against my door I glanced at my electric blue gutair "No... I'll just end up playing a depressing song..." Your probably wondering why I'm sad well... Zane doesn't want to be with me, my ears went down as I though more about it "fine... I'll play my gutair..." I got up grabbed my gutair and sat back in front of the door "What to play..." I thought for a moment then "I know..."

⭐ Luna's P.O.V ⭐

Ugh! I can't believe him! Stupid Jax... We just had another fight... after a fight with Jax I normally go over to DJ's place to have ice cream and watch anime so that's what I'm doing right now, I walked up to his door and knocked... no answer... I waited and knocked again "Blue!" I yelled, scares for DJ's safety I opened the door "Why was the door unlocked...?" I asked, I started up the stairs and looked at his bedroom door.

I was about to open it but there was a sound of him playing his gutair... I stopped and sat against the door "Figures I gave him ride or die and he gave me games" I started.

"Love figures, I know I'm crying 'cause he just wants change, Love figures
I gave it all and he gave me shit" my ears went back and I felt a lump in my throat

"Love figures, I wish I could do exactly what he did..."

"I wish I could hurt him back
Love, what would he do if he couldn't get me back."

"He's the one who's gonna lose
Something so special, something so real
Tell me Blue, how in the fuck would he feel?" Once again I go aggressive "If he couldn't get me back. That's what I wish that I could do to him, him, hoo, hoo To him, him, hoo, hoo"

"Figures, I'm the bad guy 'cause I can't learn to trust Love figures, He says sorry once and he thinks it's enough" I felt something stop down my cheek.

🎧 DJ's P.O.V 🎧

"I got a lineup of girls and a lineup of guys. Begging for me just to give 'em a try. Figures. I'm willing to stay 'Cause I'm sick for his love." Luna's voice craked... she's crying... I've been crying for a bit

"I wish I could hurt him back Love, what would he do if you couldn't get me back He's the one who's gonna lose
Something so special, something so real
Tell me Blue, how in the fuck would he feel?" She started to yell, I was startled at the sudden yelling so I kinda missed a cord

"If he couldn't get me back..." she calmed down

"That's what I wish that I could do to him, him, hoo, hoo To him, him, hoo, hoo
Figures..." she finished but broke into tears, I didn't notice but I had read dripping down my cheeks.

Not thinking I get up and open the door, since Luna wasn't leaning on the door she was fine I sat beside her and let her cry into my shoulder "L-Luna..." I stuttered trying hard not to break into tears myself, Luna looked at me with a bit of an surprised expression "Blue... Your crying?" "Yea Luna I'm human" I chuckled "I guess... with all the drama and bullying at school I kinda forget your human..." "What? How?" I asked "Well...you handle it so well..." she replied "yah... I handle it well" I smiled pulling down my sleeve to keep my bandage hidden.

"Anyways... the usual?" I asked "What do you mean?" She said confused "Ice cream and anime?" "Oh yea!" Luna hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek "O-Opps... I'm sorry..." she looked down blushing "you missed" I smirked "Hm...? What do you mean?" She looked at my uncovered eyes, and I looked into hers I gave her a kiss on the lips, but pulled away quickly shocked Luna looked at me "Please don't punch me..." I whimper, she chuckledand wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a nice kiss on the lips.