Derin × Asher × Icelin: The Potion Fuck Up

New daemos oc's + a friends daemos oc's

Derin and Newman belong to;AdventureCustoms

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️

👑Derin's P.O.V👑

"Prince Derin. I don't mean to question you but, are you sure this is safe?" My less graceful guard asked "Yes sir, I agree letting a... heathen like him lose and it only being the two... er... three of you?" My other, tougher guard had asked, her tough yet feminine voice honestly scared me. "Alistair, Rhoslyn. I can assure you that I will be perfectly fine with this 'heathen' I am just going to run a few tests to see what kind of potions I may need to disactivate their powers." "But sir what if you fuck u-" Alistair spoke but Rhoslyn covered his mouth to shut him up from whatever dumb thing he had to say "I think Star here means. What if you accidentally create a power potion as you had done with me? We don't want our already powerful prisoner to be as powerful as the kingdom."

I chuckled softly "I assure you Rhoslyn, you are the most powerful Daemos in this kingdom, if that happens you'll be able to stop him alone." "Hey! What about me Prince Derin!" Alistair whined in his joking tone as he had caught on to Rhoslyn and I joking around like we had often done.

"Sir. The prisoner is ready if you are." My third guard had accidentally snuck up behind me, his deep voice slightly startled me as he hadn't spoken as much as Rhos and Al had done normally. I turned to face my tall guard, his long brown red hair was in a ponytail swept over his shoulder as it often had been, his green eyes looked down apon me and his arms were neatly at his sides, his broadsword in the sheath around his waist. Sir Newman was only a sorcerer so he had not bared horns like the very few Daemos we had left in our kingdom "Thank you Newman. Rhoslyn and Alistair, are you done questioning me?" "Uh. Yea- Yes sir." Alistair wasn't use to speaking in such a formal tone towards me but Newman, who had been my guard for a significantly longer time, would give him slight shit if he had not done so.

I looked to my only female guard. Her long brown hair was up in a ponytail which was quite rare for her, her light green and dark green eyes looked dull as they had often looked, scars covered her face from the plenty of fights she had gotten into prior to becoming my guard. Her yellow shiny horns stood straight up but curved slightly outwards, she was a daemos with shifting magic her most powerful form being the giant dragon she would turn into not just to fight but to startle Alistair to listening to her.

"Rhoslyn?" "Yes Sir. I do apologize for Sir Alistair and I's informality." I smile "I accept your apology Lady Rhoslyn. I understand that you are only worried about me and my safety. Now take your leave, I'll have sir Newman call the two of you back when you are needed once again. Go watch your kids Alistair, stay out of the tavern." "Yes sir! Though I do believe Lady Lucy is watching the two of them along with her fine son-" Rhoslyn lightly hit him over his helmet causing it to clank and fall off his head, he stumble on his feet struggling to stay up. Once he steadied himself he kneeled down and picked up his helmet just holding it, not placing it back in his head. "Darn thong doesn't stay on. Plus its uncomfortable."

With it now off his quite handsome face was revealed, his light orange eyes, his red and reddish brown hair as well as his fall coloured horns that curled around his ears and almost back into the front of his head, he didn't normally have his pouch on him but he is a sorcerer as well as a Daemos.

"Take care of your damn spawns. Don't become a drunk again, I swear to god if you do I will not be saving your as- behind from getting throw into the jail for a few nights." "Yes. Lady Rhoslyn, I'll go take care of them." Alistair had whined as Rhoslyn gripped his horn and dragged him out of the palace his tail giving me a light wave before exiting. I chuckled, I quite enjoyed when Alistairs thick and scaley tail would move so gracefully.