Derin × Icelin:Ice's First And Only Day Of School.

⚠️Trigger warning (Ig?): Bad bullying⚠️

Derin still belongs to; AdventureCustoms

🔪Icelin's P.O.V❄

The next morning I was awaken by Derin shaking me "Hmm...? Derin... it's early.." I yawned "Yea, time to go to school." "School..? This.. this early..? Its 5:30 am." "I mean, I guess ya its early but I normally wake at this time." "Wait! Ash and I were up at 8 am yesterday..!" "Yea.. I was uh late." "Oh..." "I normally procrastinate so I get up extra early." Derin snapped his fingers then on poofed a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose grey and white shirt.

He looked at me and snapped his fingers, changing my clothes into a pair of blue ripped jeans and a black shirt that wasn't as tight as what I normally wore but was tight. "Wait.. you can do that to us!?" I exclaimed "Yea?" "That means you can just get us naked with a snap if you wanted?~" I smirked, causing Derin to blush and turn away. "Yea..." He spoke just before shutting the door to his bathroom.

I heard him brushing his teeth and washing up in there. I looked in the mirror and gripped my horns making them disappear doing the same with my tail. I heard Asher shuffle in the bed and growl, then he started mumbling to himself "No.. no... ple-please... please sto-stop... l-leave m-me alone..." "Hey Asher... its ok" I walked up to the side of the bed he was the closest to and started to softly rub his back "Shh.. sh.. its ok Ashy, I'm here..." I slowly got back into the bed beside Asher.

Almost instantly he gripped onto me and whimpered into my chest pulling me close. "Sh... Ashy bear.. its ok.." I started to pet his head and up his horn soothing him a little bit but he soon jumped awake from fear "Gah..! Will you fu-fuck off Virus...!" I looked at him surprised and sighed, rubbing his back still "Its ok Asher..." "I-Ice..! You're here.. u-uh shit.. I'm, I'm ok.." He took a deep breath.

"Bathrooms free, you can use it now Ice." "Thanks." I looked to Derin and back at Ash worryingly. "I'm fine Ice." He lightly pushed me away "Go on." I got up and walked over to the bathroom and mumbled into his ear "Comfort him.. please.." He looked at me confused but nodded "Thank you."

Now in the bathroom I scattered to get to the toilet to puke "Gah. I hate hang overs." I leaned down into the toilet puking again, once done I wipped my mouth with my arm and flushed the toilet. "Gross, I should clean up." I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it then started brushing my teeth. Once done I splashed some water in my face then wipped it with a dry towel I looked in the mirror at the dark bruise around my eye, I felt it and flinched at the pain.

"Ugh. Fucking hate Derins gaurds." I sighed taking the elastic out of my hair putting it in my mouth to hold it, I used my brush to take the knots out of my long hair aswell fixing up how messy it was, I winched painfully at each knot being pulled out of my hair. I opened the bathroom door, Asher was sitting up in the bed and Derin was no where in sight.

"Wheres Derin?" "He went down stairs, told me to tell you to find him in the kitchen." "Ok.." I walked out of Derins room and down the stairs, I found my way to the kitchen and instantly had a white pal with a blue snowflake on it pushed onto my chest "Heres your food for the day." "What-" "We have a break between classes, we get to eat and relax then." "Huh.. uh.. ok..?" "Go find Newman, he'll give you a backpack." I scoffed "Go, now." Derin demanded of me.

Walking down the hall I found Newman "Hey I was told to find yo-" "Sorry about Alistair once again." "Huh?" "I'm apologizing to you about Alistairs behavior yesterday." "Ah right. Meh, I'm ok, Ash is ok. But yes thank you for the apology." Newman smiled, he was holding a blue backpack "Here, Prince Derin told me to find and give you one for your school day." He passed the backpack to me and I nodded "Uh, thank you." I took the bag and put the pal into it as I started to walk back towards the kitchen Derin stopping me.