Rhys x Pierce: A Distraction.

(A/N's) ^^I imagine Rhys' tail like how it is in this drawing ^^

Yes, I'll do actual Aph characters here as well, so requests?? Please. I am also posting traumas of some of Blue's alters (and other oc's) here in this story if your intrigued on that.

Part (1/2) ?
⚠️Smut 😏⚠️

🐱Pierce's P.O.V🐱

I lay on the couch slience flooding the room, Ava had left with everyone but Rhys and I. I was bored out of my mind as Rhys was attempting to read a kooking book. "What shall I kook Pierce?" I sat up looking at Rhys than shrugged. "How about some..." He squinted looking at the book "Pan.. kake... sss?" He looked up at me with a smile "How does that sound?" "Yes" I answered in my deep monotone voice.

The silence continued on, though I could hear Rhys mumbling words to himself. "one.. e-gage..." Rhys mumbled "Now what's an e-gage...?" I glanced at him, he was searching the thing called a 'free-itch' it kept all the cold foods cold. Another eternity of silence later and I started to hear sizzling "Finally found out how to work the... o-vin...!"  Rhys called out, I sat back up and looked at him, leaning my head on the back of the couch.

I admired Rhys' movements as he moved around the kitchen swiftly and gracefully, his tail swayed around the feather on the end avoiding the hot steam so it wouldn't get cinched. "Pierce?" Rhys caught my attention, he didn't look up from the pan with the pan-cake bat-er.. in it "Mhm?" I grunted "Would you like your.. cof-ee?" "Yes" I paused "Please" "Coming right up." Rhys turned on the coffee brewer Ava had. She doesn't ever use it, only Locklin and I do once and awhile Leif or Asch will as well though. We've all come to an agreement Noi is not allowed any coffee and Rhys just does not care for it.

He flipped over the pancake. Finally bored of waiting on the couch I had gotten up, slowly walking up behind Rhys, hoping he doesn't hear me. I am good at being silent but he has great hearing. Once I got close enough without him hearing me, I walked closer wrapping my arms softly around his waist, he jolted up out of fear.

I could feel his heart start to beat quicker as I had my arms over his chest, he did manage to kept his composure though. "Pierce. You startled me" He spoke in a calm tone "Yes." I chuckled attempting to say more, but couldn't quite find the words. "Are you proud of yourself? I heard you laugh at me." "Yes." I held Rhys a little bit tighter, which caused his heart to race quicker. "What are you doing?" "I'm not so sure what its called..." I mumbled in his ear "But I see Mykio do it to Locklin. Locklin doesn't seem to enjoy it.. but it looked like fun, and was hoping you'd like it.." "I do quite enjoy this" He smiled.

He put down the pancake flipper and took my arms off him Aw.. I thought until he turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck, allowing me to place my hands at his hips. My forehead rested on the smaller males forehead, I soon placed a 'kiss' on his cheek. His face started to turn red and I panicked "Sorry..!" I felt my face heat up as well "I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by Rhys kissing my lips.

We stayed like that for a few minutes his tongue soon had entered my mouth, I could feel my body heat up more. This kiss was soon interrupted by a loud beeping, it had caused both of us to jump in fear. Rhys let go of me quickly turning his body to face the oven "My pancake!" He yelped pulling the pancake pan off the oven tossing the pancake onto a plate and the pan into the sink. Hot steam danced off the pan and up into the air. Rhys turned back to me, chuckling awkwardly. I could hear his heart beating it was basically pumping out of his chest "I apologize" I rubbed the back of my head "I didn't mean to become a distraction" Rhys chuckled, he leaned forward to me and kissed me on the nose.

I am craving more... I thought to myself, Rhys turned back towards the oven and grabbed another pan "I am hoping Ava does not mind me dirtying all these plates" "Yes" was all I replied with once again, my head rested on his shoulder while he put the batter into the pan. I stood like that for a few moments until I got an idea, my hands snaking from his chest down to the rim of his pants, and down more to his belt buckle. I do not care if I'm being a distraction anymore, I want his attention. "Ahem..." he cleared his throat attempting to keep his attention on the cooking pancakes, he didn't pay any mind to me and just continued on.

I undid his belt "Pierce, I need that to keep my pants up" "Yes. I am aware" I replied, a sly smirk plastered across my face "Than why have you taken it off?" Rhys pushed his glasses up with his finger, The pancake flipper held in his other hand "Because I want your pants off" I replied, his face went red "You seem to be distracting me again Pierce, I do not think you would like another burnt pancake" "Having a burnt pancake or having your body to myself...? hm.." I hummed to myself, Rhys' face had gone more red due to my question.

"I do not have an answer for you..." Rhys was still trying to stay formal. I had started to slip his pants down. Rhys had not removed his attention from the pan, he flipped the pancake, the top was a nice golden brown. I placed my hand lightly over his crotch, he gasped his hand gripping onto the handle of the oven. "Pierce.." He mumbled "Yes?" He reached to the knob of the oven and turned it off, I smirked. Finally, I have his full attention.

I kissed his neck causing him to breath in heavily, as I lightly rubbed him, his breathing became heavier and soon his breathing had turned into soft moans. I stopped for a moment but only to reach my hand into his boxers and continue, I was quickly rubbing his cock. I could feel his legs grow weak as he had almost fallen backwards, I slowly walked backwards bringing us to a chair I sat down sitting Rhys onto my lap

His moans grew louder as I pumped my hand quicker. He gripped my thighs tightly "Pierce..." he moaned my name, after a few more moments he had finished. His sperm covered my hand and his boxers, he was painting "Pierce.. I must really get back to th-" I cut him off "I'm not done" I unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down a long with my boxers and his "Wh-What do you mean you're not done?" Rhys spoke confused.

"Come here" I pulled him closer and had sat him down on my member, he gasped "P-Pierce!" He moaned out when I thrusted up, I quickly switched positions and stood up pushing him against one of the counters. I thrusted softly into him, Rhys' moans filled the air as I contiued this motion, moans soon escaping my mouth aswell. I started to thrust harder causing him to put his forehead on the counter. "P-Pierce...! I-I'm cl-close... again..!" he moaned "Fuck..." I had released inside of Rhys. I continued to thrust, pumping is cock aswell so he'd finish again. Once he had finished I slowly pulling out of him. Both him and I panting I grabbed him his pants and boxers helping him stand as he put them back on.

"Pierce, Rhys! Princess Ava had sent me home t-" Locklin walked in and froze as he stared at Rhys and I. Rhys bent back over the counter panting and me with my pants still at my ankles, Locklin covered his bright red face with his hands. "Pierce! Put your pants on before I die from blushing! There is no need to explain what's going on here, I don't care to know.... and frankly it's already obvious!" I quickly bent down picking my pants and boxers up.

"Uh..." Rhys' face was red with blush "You have your pants up?" Locklin asked, he was peaking through his hands and it was obvious. "Uh.. Yes" I replied, Locklin removed his hands and tilted his head up. "You guys should clean up your mess" He chuckled glancing around "Anyways, you're lucky Princess Ava had sent me home alone and told Leif not to follow me." "Wh-Why have you co-come home so early anyways..?" Rhys stuttered, he stood up straight and limped over to me using me as a way to keep him from tumbling over.

"Well, Princess Ava had brought us... 'swam...ming' and had asked me to come and get you so we could all go to the bitch, sorry be-ech" Locklin chuckled correcting himself "So, Princess Ava... has sent you here to obtain us?" Rhys asked, lifting an eyebrow "Yes, exactly" Locklin smirked "Unless, you'd like it if I joined you two?~" He purred, Rhys' face had gone red once again and I could feel mine heating up. "Join..?"

Here ya go, shall I write a three-sum of em next? 😂