Trauma story w/ Blue

Part 2 of Malcolm's (Oranges) Trauma and slight bit of Teresa's (Greens)

⚠️Trigger warning: talk of being r*ped⚠️

💙Blue's P.O.V💙

I walked down the hall my best friend Levin walking beside me. I had a bad limp, but refused to tell anyone why, or what had happened. "Hey, omega" I heard a snicker from behind us ~Do-Don't s-stop... walk quicker.. P-Please... he's going t-to hurt us...~ a voice in my head spoke What the..? I thought to myself, I had slowed down "O-Omega...?" I asked turning around ~N-No...! Go move..! D-Don't stop...!~ the voice went off again.

"Let's just go..." Levin mumbled his ears down in an upset manner. "Levin...?" "Dj!" He yelled at me "Please! Let's just go!" He grabbed my wrist aggressively, I turned around scared "Y-Yes... sorry..." I walked along side him as he quickly dragged me off, he flinched his hand away from mine in fear "Sh-Shit.." he mumbled quietly, I'm assuming he had hoped I didn't hear him.

"I'm sorry.. I got over protective and possessive again..." Levin mumbled he had started to walk slowly, his tail sweeping the ground lightly "It's o-ok" I smiled to him "A-A voice in my head was t-telling me to run away a-anyways... S-So I guess you helped me!" I smiled looking up at my taller friend "A voice in your head...?" "Yea, i-it was weird.. it s-sounded deep and li-like it was scared" Levin looked at me concerned.

"Blue? I think you need to go to a therapist..." I chuckled "N-No I don't! Don't you have a li-little fight or f-flight voice?" "Well... No, it's more like just a fight voice... I don't think I've ever heard the flight voice before, let alone me ever flighting" "Yo-You just did" "What?" "You j-just did. You u-used flight, I honestly don't think I've ever seen you use f-flight. You always in-instantly fi-fight while I run off or... get a-a-attacked..." "Yea.. You were dragged off a few times by the 8th grade bullies..... weren't you?" Levin asked, we continued walking down the walls, my legs were starting to hurt from limping.

"Yea, I-I was" "What happened?" "Hm?" I hummed looking up at my taller friend again, since I had kept looking down at my feet "What happened..? When the 8th graders dragged you off....?" "O-Oh.. they did w-weird things to me..." I mumbled "Like to-touched me... and made i-it hurt to walk.. like really h-hurt" Levin went quiet his ears down.

Shoot... I over shared.. didn't I...?? ~Pl-Please... don't sh-share trauma... don't t-tell anyone.... espically n-not friends... th-they'll leave you...~ the voice spoke again Trauma..?! Leave me...?! Wh-Why...?? ~It'll be too mu-much for them to handle... t-to k-know..~ Oh..

"Dj...?" I looked up, ignoring the now crying voice "Huh.. Y-Yes..?" "You should've gone to the police... you should've told someone..." Levin pulled me to a bench that was in the schools halls "Huh? Wh-Why?" "That's illegal... if they touch you without your permission.. they could go to jail" "J-Jail...?! I-I don't wanna se-send anyone th-there..!" "What..? But aren't you upset about what happened to you?" "U-Upset? Sh-Should I be..? I-I don't remember it really... ju-just know it happened a-and can feel the pain now..." I shuffled in my seat.

"Wait...?! It's happened recently...?!" "Huh...? Y-Yea just as I-I was getting out of class, th-the day you were sick...?" "Fuck.." Levin mumbled a cuss word, he does that a lot and always tells me not to repeat him and that it's a bad habit of his that he can't stop. He said there's something's he physically and mentally can't stop himself from swearing at, like it just comes out without him wanting or thinking it.

"I'm so sorry...  Why didn't you tell me sooner...?! We need to report this Dj..!" "Re-Report..? W-Why, I-I'm fine L-Levin...!" I panicked, I don't want anyone to be harmed...! "P-Please.. it's ok..!" Levin went silent, than mumbled "Fine... we won't report it... but I will if it keeps happening...!" ~They wo-won't believe us... we're just a du-dumb kid...~ the voice spoke through it's sobs "I-it's fine Levin" I chuckled "I-I don't want to pester anyone" "Fine.." Levin mumbled again "I-I think we should get ba-back to class.. our walk b-break wa-was quite long enough" "Right, yes. Walk" Levin laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked back to the classroom.