Where it all Started

//Sorry if this is cringy, corny, and cliche, but it IS part One so it works out fine I think, lol. Enjoy

For the Joestars, it all really started on a rainy night in England in the year 1868, when the Joestar family got into an unfortunate crash. The driver, and Mrs. Joestar were killed in the crash, but George Joestar and his infant son Jonathan Joestar managed to survive. That was when Dario Brando and his wife found the crash, rescuing the father-son pair. They soon had a son named Dio Brando.

What if there was another child that would play a great role in the lives of both the Joestar family and the Brando family?

Eleanor Griffin was the daughter of Theodore Griffin and Elizabeth Griffin, both loyal servants of the Joestar family. Four years after Jonathan was born, Theodore and Elizabeth had a daughter named Eleanor. They had her grow up in the Joestar household, but she did more than dust the artifacts all over the house as her parents did. Ever since she was young, all she wanted to do was protect the Joestar family. It wasn't anything anyone told her to do or think of, for in those times it was looked down on for a women to fight, much less be a guardian of the Joestar heir. It all started like this;

Eleanor's earliest memory was from when she was four years old. She was dressed in a little maids uniform, and carrying a silver tray down the hall. Her parents had always taught her to be respectable, ladylike, and loyal to the Joestars. She was also taught not to be clumsy or lazy when completing chores around the large mansion. Eleanor remembered that on the silver platter was tea, and that she was supposed to bring it to Master George Joestar. The little girl could easily carry the tea with her two hands, it was balancing the platter with one hand and reaching up to open the door at the same time that was difficult. And she didn't dare set the tray on the floor, for in fear of not being able to pick it up again.

Little Eleanor walked up to a large oak door, and she looked up at the door handle. She could reach it if she went on her tippy toes, she knew that. Eleanor let out a breath and she put on a determined expression.

"I have to bring the tea to Master Joestar, or mommy and daddy will be cross with me," Eleanor thought to herself, as she placed the tray on one of her small hands.

She went up on her tiptoes to reach the door handle, stretching her arm up to it. Cold sweat poured down her face as she reached up a bit higher. The tray trembled in her hand and she bit her lip. This was her first time doing this, and she was starting to think she might have to risk putting it down.

"No," Eleanor thought. "I can do this. I know I can!"

Eleanor quickly grabbed the handle and she twisted it. But since she was leaning on the door to open it, the door suddenly swung open and her eyes widened as she fell to the floor, the tray falling and the tea spilling. The cups and teapot shattered (in dramatic JoJo fashion), a piece of the porcelain cutting Eleanor's cheek and drawing blood. She gasped as she landed on the ground, catching herself with her hands. She heard the cough of a man and she froze in the position she was in. On her hands and knees, a cold sweat pouring down her face, which was red with blush, and her little hands shaking.

"You must be Eleanor," a gentle voice said.

Eleanor slowly lifted her head to look into the eyes of George Joestar. He was standing in front of her, his hands folded behind his back, and a soft smile aimed at the trembling girl. Her eyes widened. He looked as if he was expecting her to do something like this, to make a fool out of herself.

"I-I'm sorry Master Joestar!" Eleanor exclaimed quickly, lowering her head back down to the ground again. "P-please don't dismiss my parents because of me."