0.0

[prologue]

eighth grade

"have you ever been curious about what it would be like to have sex? people always make it seem like it's such a great thing." i looked up from my phone and looked over at justin. my eyebrows furrowing trying to understand what he meant.

"why?"

"no reason, but its been on my mind recently. anyways, you want to hang out after school?" he asked and i nodded. confused at his sudden change of topic.

"you're weird. have i ever told you that?" i said and he chuckled, but nodded nonetheless.

"yeah, almost everyday." he scoffed and i giggled.

"let's go before we get in trouble again." i said and looked out for any teacher roaming out on the halls.

"fine, i guess." he said grumpily and i rolled my eyes. he was so dramatic when he wanted to be.

sophomore year

"the day that you stop being a fuck boy, will be a miracle." i said as i walked away from justin. he started to brag about his new "love interest" it was always the same bullshit. to me this new boy was going to be part of the many that have gotten their hearts broken.

"tyler, stop judging me. you know i can't control my urges. i could probably be tamed if you would finally let me have a piece of that ass." he said and i turned gaping at him.

"what the fuck?! you're gross. i'm your best friend for crying out loud!" i said and turned to walk away again.

"aw come on, we could be best friends with benefits?" he suggested as he was suddenly walking backwards in front of me. i stopped walking and glared at him.

"i am not going to be your personal fuck toy!" i sneered and walked away from him. i heard him groan but he didn't follow.

i sighed in relief. ever since he was able to get boys underneath him, it was almost nonstop. at this point, i was probably the last gay guy that he hasn't fucked yet from our grade.

and i was going to keep it that way.

summer before senior year

"i hate you."

"i told you you'd finally give in. no one can resist me." he smirked and he turned to look at me. i rolled my eyes and winced when i tried to move.

"yeah, i should probably tell you that you're going to be sore for a few days."

"no, really? i hadn't realized. it's not like my ass feels like its on fire." i said sarcastically and he glared at me.

"don't blame me. that's your fault for being a virgin still." he said and i threw a pillow at him.

"well some of us aren't fuck boys like you." i retorted and he rolled his eyes.

"anyways, if we're going to do this, we have to set some rules between us." he said and sat up. i decided against sitting up and simply looked up at him.

"you're not going to sit up?" he asked and shook my head. there was no way i could sit up comfortably at the moment.

"when i said to be gentle with me it's almost as if told you to fucking murder my ass." i said and he smirked.

"that's not what you were saying a few minutes ago." he said and i slapped his arm. wincing soon after moving.

"shut up about it and say your goddamn rules." i said and crossed my arms as i waited for him to start talking.

he chuckled before clearing his throat. "well, first of all, no visible marks. we are not an exclusive relationship. we can sleep with other people and if either of us starts seeing someone, we have to let each other know about it."

"no feelings can be caught for one another. don't forget that one." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"i was getting to it." he said and i chuckled. "like you said, no feelings or strings attached. this is just for fun and pleasure. nothing more, nothing less."

"alright then, i can work with that."