1.1

since i came back, things have been both calm and annoying. annoying because tanner kept purposely showing off when i walked by.

i simply ignored him and justin, keeping my distance away from them and joe helped with staying away from them.

"chris, did wyatt say when the party was?" i said and he turned to face me. i had finally convinced the group to sit outside instead of inside the cafeteria.

"it's tomorrow." he said, not looking up from his phone as he texted someone. "i told you last week when it was."

"oh... i guess i forgot. but wow, these two weeks have gone by so quick." i said and chris nodded.

"it really has. and honestly, i want to graduate and get the fuck out of here so that i don't have to bump into justin and his boy toy every day." he said and put his phone down.

"i agree with you on that one." i said and joe made eye contact with me.

"i just find it weird though. tanner is about your height, same body type, similar face structure, and almost the same hair color." now that chris mentioned it that way, i could see how tanner and i could look similar.

"he either changed everything about himself to look like tyler or justin keeps him around because he looks like tyler." joe said and my brows furrowed in confusion.

it just didn't make sense that justin would purposely go after someone that was similar to me.

chris made me think back to all the guys that justin's hooked up with. they had all been about my height and body type.

i sighed and cleared my thoughts. i had managed not to think or mention justin for the past two weeks and i'm not going to let that change.

"anyways, what time is the party?" i asked and took chris's phone away so that he would stop texting.

"it starts at 9 or 8 pm. can i have my phone now?" he said and extends his hand out for me to hand him his phone.

"okay, and fine, here you go." i gave chris his phone back and he glared at me as he grabbed it.

"i'm leaving. you're being mean." chris said as he got up. both joe and i laughed as we watched him leave.

"we better start walking to class. the bell is about to ring." joe said and i nodded. we both got up and walked back inside the building.

"for fuck sakes." i muttered and rolled my eyes as both joe and i spotted justin and tanner making out. "i can never get a break from them." i mumbled as i lower my gaze onto the ground and hurried to my locker.

"soon tyler. soon we won't have to see them again." joe said and i sighed. i didn't know how i felt about not seeing justin again.

"yeah..."

***

"tyler, it does not take that long to get ready for a party. just throw on a pair of jeans, a shirt, style your hair, and bam! you're ready." joe said and i rolled my eyes.

"its easier said than done." i said and joe groaned in annoyance.

"just pick anything." he said and laid back on my bed. i rolled my eyes and kept looking.

"oh my god, i think i found what i want to wear." i said.

i pulled out one of my favorite skinny jeans and a crop top hoodie. "since when do you own a crop top hoodie?" joe said and i chuckled.

"for a while now, but i've never been able to wear it." i said and laid out my clothes on my bed. "okay, now get out for a while. i need to change."

he chuckled and rolled his eyes as he got up from my bed and walked out of my room. the party started in less than an hour and i needed to change.

i had already showered before he got here, but i couldn't decide on what to wear. i changed into my outfit and called joe back into my room.

"so, what do you think?" i said as i showed him my outfit. the jeans showed off my butt and the outfit overall showed off my slim waist.

"you'll definitely get lots of attention. what are you going to do with your hair?" he said and i shrugged.

i didn't know if i want my hair up in a quiff or just leave it down. "well, do you want to look sexy or cute?"

"a mixture of both." i said and he chuckled.

"in that case, let me do your hair. a fluffy quiff will achieve the look you're trying to get." he made me sit down on my bed so that he could do my hair.

soon after he finished it, we left my house and headed over to wyatt's house.

there was a high chance of me seeing justin since wyatt invited almost the whole school, but hopefully i'm too drunk out of mind to remember him.

"wow, he wasn't kidding about throwing a big party. i'm guessing his parents aren't home?" joe said as we drive by wyatt's house to try and find parking.

once we found parking, i started to get nervous. i knew our whole group was going to here, but no one has ever seen me dress this way.

"hey, stop second guessing yourself. you bought that crop top hoodie for a reason so show it off." joe said and smiled.

i nodded and we both got out of the car. i took a deep breath and simply smiled and pulled joe to walk faster.

the loud music was able to be heard from far away and it was exciting. i definitely noticed a few people stare at me when we neared the house, but i brushed them off.

i winced the second we stepped into the house. it was very loud inside. joe looked around for our friends as i pulled out my phone to text ashley.

"hey, i'm glad you made it! i've been waiting for you!" i looked up from my phone as i heard wyatt yell over the music.

"yeah! well, i couldn't miss out on a chance to party!" i yelled and he laughed.

he lead me over to the kitchen where the music somehow wasn't too loud. i looked around the kitchen and turned my gaze back on him as he looked away quickly.

i smirked as i realized i'd caught him staring. "am i distracting you?" i teased and leaned against the counter, slightly tilting my head and smiling cheekily at him.

"well aren't you a tease." he said and got closer to me. each of us his arms were on my sides.

i bit my lip and leaned forward, moving his arms down to his sides. i noticed him visibly swallow as my lips ghosted over his, my body close to his.

"i guess am." i said and pulled back, walking out of the kitchen. i giggled as i made my way back to the living room. my friends weren't hard to spot and soon enough i was with them.

"what did you do to him. he looks lost." joe said in my ear and i looked over at the entrance to the kitchen.

wyatt looked so confused. "just teased him a bit." i said and joe shook his head in amusement.

"i'm not going to give in without teasing him a bit." joe laughed and handed me a drink.

"i got you a drink while you talked with wyatt. i hope its strong enough." he said and i smelt it.

"well, let's hope it gets me drunk."

-

posted this b/c it's jyler's 1 year and idk how to make edits so yeah... lol.