0.0

[epilogue]
5k words in total. enjoy! :)

5 years later

"daddy, i'm tired." i looked away from my computer as i saw one of my babies walk into my office, rubbing his eyes.

"come here." i said and opened my arms for him. i kissed the top of his head as i sat him on my lap. "where's your brother?" i asked as he yawned.

"with uncle joe." he mumbled and i chuckled. he struggled to keep his eyes open and i cradled him in my arms.

"go to sleep, baby." i whispered and he pressed his head further into my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

it was a habit they both had picked up on when they were tired. i sighed and kissed his forehead. i looked back at my computer and as best as i could, i tried finishing the picture i was editing.

once i added a few more details, i quickly saved it and slowly got up from my chair. and as i was walking towards the door, i could hear joe and my other baby walking up the stairs.

i walked out my office and shushed them as they reached the top of the stairs. they both started whispering and followed me.

"daddy, can i go to the park with uncle joe?" i turned to look at them and raised an eyebrow at joe.

"hey, he just ate a lot of the cookies that alex, him, and i made. so it's up to you if you want to deal with a hyper ethan." joe said and i looked down at ethan.

"what about elijah? are you just going to leave him behind?" i said and walked into the twins' room. i laid elijah down on his bed before going back to them.

"so? you're just going to leave you brother?" i asked ethan again and he nodded. joe tried suppressing a laugh and i glared at him.

he raised his hands in surrender and looked away, making ethan giggle. "please daddy? i want to go play." ethan said as i picked him up. "please?" he pouted pressed both of his hands on my cheeks.

i chuckled and kissed his cheek. "fine then, you can go play at the park. but not for long because its almost time for dinner, okay?" i said and he hugged me.

"i'll make sure to be back in time." joe said as i set ethan back down. they both rushed ahead of me and i shook my head.

i glanced at elijah before slightly closing the door. i sighed and as i head downstairs, i could hear joe and ethan excitedly talking to alex.

"come on uncle alex!" ethan said and i chuckled as i walked into the kitchen.

alex looked up at me and shook his head at ethan. "i'm going to stay to help your daddy with dinner." he said and ethan pouted.

"no." ethan said stubbornly and crossed his arms. he was just like his dad when it came to taking "no" for an answer.

"ethan, buddy, you don't want me there. you'll have more fun with uncle joe if it's just you two." alex tried getting him to understand, but he wasn't budging.

"ethan, you either go with uncle joe or you won't go anymore." i said and raised an eyebrow at him as he glared at me.

he looked at us all and then sighed. "okay." he said and turned to push joe out of the kitchen. joe picked him up and walked out with him. he waved us goodbye and soon enough, they were gone.

"he's starting to act more like his dad and i don't know what to think of it. like if having his eye color wasn't enough." i said and sighed.

"tyler, one of them was going to end up having that type of attitude. he is half you and half justin." alex said i rolled my eyes.