1.6

"ty, i think it would be best for you go to the doctors. you've been sick for almost a month now and i don't think constantly feeling tired, getting dizzy, and throwing up is normal." joe said and i groaned.

i've been hearing the same thing over and over again and it was getting really annoying. for the past month, i've been sick and all my friends kept constantly reminding me to go to the doctors.

"i will, but i'm pretty sure that it was just the flu that ashley had." i said and he shook his head.

i rolled my eyes and walked over to my mirror to readjust my tie and as i did, i noticed how my shirt was a little tighter than when i had first gotten. but then again, we did go prom shopping a month ago.

"i think i'm gaining weight or something. last time i tried on this shirt, it was was a bit loser than it is now." i said and he walked over to me.

"i don't see where its tighter on you." joe said and i sighed. i wasn't going to explain to him, but its probably just me seeing things.

"tyler! joe! ashley is here!" we heard my mom yell and i grabbed my coat and walked out of my room. i took a deep breath and ignored the nauseous feeling i was getting.

but just as i was going down the stairs, i felt slightly dizzy. "oh no." i said and held onto the railing, closing my eyes and focusing on my breathing.

"ty, you okay?" i heard ashley say and i nodded.

"yeah, i just got a little dizzy." i said and opened my eyes. she was looking at me from the bottom of the stairs and i smiled at her as i slowly made my way down to her.

"wow, you look beautiful." i said and she did a small twirl showing off her dress.

"thank you, ty. you don't look so bad yourself." she said and smirked. i laughed and shook my head at her. she truly was something else.

"where's joe? why is he taking so damn long! not even me! and i had to put on makeup and actually do my hair." she said and i rolled my eyes at her. which she smacked my arm for.

"joe! hurry your ass up!" i yelled and ashley giggled. "anyways, where's your date? are we picking him up?" it was my turn to giggle when i saw her blush.

she had constantly been teasing me since wyatt had asked me to prom, but i eventually got my revenge when our friend drew had asked her.

everyone knew that they had something for each other, but never wanted to admit it.

"yeah, after we pick up alex, we're picking him up and lastly will be your date." she said and i nodded.

joe had wanted to drive with alex and wyatt wanted to drive with me, but ashley had been persistent in getting a limousine. so neither of us had a choice.

"alright then."

***

walking into the building the first thing that caught my sight was how well decorated the place was. "they really went all out for our prom." i said and wyatt chuckled.

"yeah, it looks good, but not as good as my date." wyatt said and looked over at me. i couldn't help blush. i playfully pushed him and he chuckled. "it's true though, nothing can compare to you." he added and wrapped arm around my shoulders.

wyatt had also been another person to be added in our group. we had gotten to know each other more and he soon got over the little crush he had on me. but he still liked to tease me once in a while.