1.2

justin's p.o.v

since tyler arrived attached to joe's side, i couldn't keep my eyes away from him. the way his jeans hugged his ass messed with mind.

the crop top hoodie he was wearing showed off his perfect waist and emphasized every curve of his body.

both him and his friends hadn't seen me and i hoped it stayed that way. tanner had been too busy drinking and dancing with of his friends to really noticed who had my attention.

and it was pissing me off the amount of guys that would go up to tyler. i wanted to rip their arms off as each of them wrapped their arms around his waist.

i was the only one allowed to touch and dance with him. i glared at every guy that touched him as i took a sip of my drink.

i don't know how much i've drank, but it was enough to get me tipsy. i couldn't feel how drunk i was because of how annoyed i was with how many guys were going after tyler.

only when he had stopped dancing and walked over to his friends, grabbing another drink, did i look over at tanner.

the resemblance between them was the only reason why i kept tanner around. i sighed as i finished my drink and walked to the kitchen to get another one.

and just as i did, loud cheering came from the living room. my brows furrowed in confusion and made my way out to the living room.

my jaw clenched as my gaze fell on tyler and wyatt dancing in the middle of everyone. both of their friends were cheering as the space between them decreased.

tanner came up to me and pulled my gaze away from tyler and wyatt.

"come dance with me." he said and needing to get my mind off tyler, i nodded. and even though tanner was leading me to where people were dancing, i turned to look back at tyler.

i didn't like how he was dancing with wyatt. i didn't like how wyatt gripped his hips and waist. i didn't like how close their faces were.

"justin." tanner said and i turned to look at him. he looked over my shoulder to see what i have been looking at, but i pulled him close and that alone got him to look back at me.

we dance for the one song he wanted and then his friends pulled him away to go get more drinks.

i followed after them and grabbed something to drink. and once again, cheers came from the living room.

when i looked back at tyler and wyatt, they had their lips locked with one another. my jaw clenched and i drank my whole drink as i waited for everyone's attention to not be on them.

i made my way to them, glaring at wyatt for touching what was mine. i was glad that everyone was too drunk to notice me walking up to them.

and just as i was getting closer to them, they pulled away from the kiss, but kept dancing.

not being able to hold myself back anymore, i pulled tyler away from him. wyatt stumbled backwards as i pushed him.

tyler gasped and tried reaching for him, but i grabbed his wrist, pulling him away from the crowd.

"justin, let go!" he said drunkenly and tried prying my hand off his wrist. i tightened my grip and managed to slip past his friends and tanner.

i lead upstairs and pushed him inside the first guest room i found. "what the hell is your problem! why did you have to get in the way of the only fun i was having tonight?! why—" i cut him off with a kiss.

he pushed me away with wide eyes and i turned to lock the door. i walked towards him and lead him to the bed. i noticed that his breathing increased the closer i got.

"what—"

"shut up! you think that you can just go and hoe around with other guys?! while i'm in the room? you aren't going to get away so easily, baby doll." i said and kissed him, gripping onto his hips.

he pushed me away one more time and i shoved him onto the bed. he gasped and i hovered over him. "i want you, baby." i said and kissed his neck.

"y-you're drunk justin, you're going to r-regret it l-later on." he stuttered and i grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head.

"i don't care, i've missed my baby doll." i whispered in his ear, nibbling on it. i moved down to his neck leaving visible marks on it.

he whined the further down i went on his neck. the alcohol in system was clouding my mind and the only thing i could focus on was tyler.

"i want this off." i said and tugged on his jeans. i pulled back and unbuttoned them for him. he panted as i lowered his jean. he lifted his hips for me to remove his jeans.

he sat up and removed his crop top hoodie as well as my shirt. he connected our lips again and pulled me down.

his arms and legs wrapped around me as our lips moved feverishly against each other's. my hands roamed up and down his body.

"justin..." he moaned as my lips moved back to his neck. i marked him not caring who would see them on him.

i moved down to his chest, leaving a trail of hickeys. he whined as i teased him. "do something." he whined and i smirked.

"like what? what do you want me to do baby?" i said as i kissed further down his chest. he shivered and gasped as i placed open mouth kisses down his stomach and his bulge.

"fuck me." he whimpered and i smirked, looking up at him. he was looking down at me.

"anything for my baby doll." i said and removed the rest of our clothes.

"skip the foreplay and just fuck me." he said and i moaned as he pulled me down to him. i pinned his hips down as he kept moving them to meet mine.

i pulled back and reached for my jeans. i pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube. once i neared him again, he took the condom from me.

"i want to feel all of you." he said and started kissing down my neck. i groaned and pushed him back onto the bed.

he took the lube and switched our positions. he straddled my lap and i groaned as he covered me with lube.

he bit his lip as he slowly himself on me. a small pained whimper slipped past his lips as he did so.

"fuck, baby doll." i groaned and grabbed his hips. his heat was overwhelming. not wanting to wait, he took me all in.

"fuck!" he cried out in pain and bit his lip, closing his eyes. i moved my hands down to his lower back.

"this is why foreplay is necessary." i teased. he opened his eyes and held my gaze with his. i groaned as he started moving.

"oh fuck..." he moaned as i hit his prostrate. he moved his hips faster and placed his hands on me chest to balance himself. he whined as he tried finding his prostrate.

"justin..." he gasped as i hit it and he threw his head back, letting out a string of moans.

gripping onto his hips, i flipped us over. my lips abused his neck as we both fell in complete bliss.

our moans mixing together as i repeatedly hit his prostrate, his nails running down my back.

i held him as close to me as i could, loving and missing the feeling of his body pressed tightly against mine.

only if sober me wouldn't have pushed him away.

-

welp, there's jay's pov for you lol
tyler's pov will be in my one shot book if your interested.