0.1

trying to look for justin was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. he never stays where i tell him to wait for me.

it's a never ending cycle of looking for justin and trying to get to him to stay in one spot. i sighed and gave up trying to look for him.

"when is he going to learn..." i said annoyed and rolled my eyes. if he wants to be late for class, then he better not blame me.

i turned back around and started walking to my class when i heard him call out my name. i groaned and reluctantly stopped walking.

if there was anything else that annoyed me about him, was how stubborn he'd become as well as very bossy.

and the more i thought about it, the more i didn't care. i glance at him and rolled my eyes when i saw that he stopped to talk to some twink.

"fuck this." i mumbled and walked away from him. i'm not going to wait for him until he's done talking to his new victim.

sensing that, he called out again and ran to catch up with me.

"what's with you lately? every time someone sees you near me while i'm talking to someone, they say that you look jealous." he said annoyed and i rolled my eyes.

me? jealous? please.

"jealous? why the fuck would i be jealous? maybe for once i would like to not be late for class so that i can get leave early. and i'm getting tired of you blaming me for you being late when you purposely make us both be late." i said and with that, i walked away from him.

"trouble in paradise justin!" i rolled my eyes as i heard what someone yelled out.

"fuck off!" justin yelled back. i heard his footsteps of trying to catch up to me, but i kept increasing my speed and quickly made it inside my class with him stopping at the door.

i could feel his glare on me, but that didn't faze me. he was being annoying and i don't want to deal with his annoying ass.

"let me guess, he was being his fuck boy self once again, wasn't he?" i sighed as i turned to look at the person next to me.

"yep and i'm getting tired of him always wanting to control me yet i'm not allowed to say anything to him." i sighed and rubbed my temples.

he was a real headache.

"well, you could give me a chance and that can probably free you from having to deal with him." i chuckled at the thought.

"joe, you're my friend, and i don't think i can see myself with you." i said honestly and he faked a hurt expression.

"come on, at least give me a chance to swoon you over." he said and i chuckled. 

"i mean, you can try, but i don't guarantee anything." i said and he chuckled.

"alright then, challenge accepted." he said and smiled as he turned back to face the front of the class.

i shook my head in amusement and faced the front as well. joe had been more of a friend recently than justin has and i've known justin for years now.

but it was his crazy sex drive that was drifting justin and i away. i sighed and blocked out my thoughts as i tried to pay attention.

and like every day, school went by so slow yet so fast. when i least expected it, justin had diverted me from going to my last class and into a janitors closet.

"justin–"

"shh, be quiet or we'll get caught." he said before kissing me. i was reluctant at first until he slipped his hands in my jeans making me gasp.

"your sex drive is insane." i whispered as he moved down to my neck.

"and yours needs some work." he whispered back before kissing me again. "now undress baby doll. we can't be here for long." he said and smirked.

i rolled my eyes and pulled my jeans and boxers off. he cursed and backed me up against the wall, lifting my legs up to his waist.

"i hope you didn't forget a condom this time. because there is no way you're fucking me without one." he smirked and lifted the small foil packet in front of me.

"obviously i didn't."

***

"i just don't get why you couldn't have waited until after school. you made me miss my last class." i said and he simply shushed me while he looked out the door.

"like i said, be quiet or we'll get caught." i rolled my eyes and double checked that i wasn't forgetting anything.

"at this point, i don't care. i'm trying to get everything done so that i can graduate and leave this hell hole, but you and your urges are complicating everything!" i whispered yelled.

he rolled his eyes and then walked out of the closet with me following after him. "you out of everyone should know that i always get what i want, when i want." i suddenly got the urge to smack for how stupid he was being.

"you're an idiot you know that." i said and started walking down the hall and away from him. but before i could get far, he wrapped his arm around my waist and spun me around to face him.

"but i'm your idiot." he said and pecked my lips. i was taken aback from what he said and did. it had been to the point where i felt myself blush because of it.

i cleared my throat and looked away from him to hide my face from him. he either didn't notice or simply decided to not mention it, but he let me go and started walking ahead of me.

"i'm going to you're house later, baby doll." he said and i rolled my eyes, ignoring the weird feeling i got at the pet name.

"alright then." and with that, we went our separate ways. he had recently been using that pet name with me and it was starting to confuse me.

i sighed and simply walked to my locker to get the rest of my things before leaving school. as well as preparing for what he had planned later on.