0.4

awkward was what justin and i were when we saw each other. after yesterday, he tried contacting me, but i ignored him and only answered joe. of course, i avoided every question about yesterday.

justin was still being very persistent in talking to me, but i just didn't want to talk to him. i sighed as i leaned against my locker. how was i going to go all day today with my phone blowing up with texts and calls from justin.

people thought that they were being sneaky about what they said about justin and i, but they were actually quite loud. apparently, they didn't know what whispering was.

maybe they were doing it on purpose to get a reaction out of me, but i never stayed long enough to listen to everything they had to say.

but what i found funny about the situation and the people spreading the rumors, it all seemed to be justin's old flings doing.

their jealousy was unbelievable.

"tyler, we have to talk." i flinched as i heard justin's voice next to me. "i get that you're upset about yesterday, but you ignoring me is making me believe what everyone is saying about you having feelings for me." he said and i scoffed and looked away from him.

"you've got to be kidding me." i said and glared at him. "you're telling me that you're going to believe what those boys are saying about me over what i tell you?"

justin groaned and looked away from me. he knew what he was saying and doing. "look, justin, i suggest that you stop being a little bitch to tyler when he clearly wants time to himself. go find yourself another person to fuck." i turned around as i heard joe's voice.

justin glared at him and got closer to me. wrapping an arm around my waist and glared at joe.

"how about you stay out of what doesn't involve you?" justin said and joe rolled his eyes. there were so many things that i wanted to say, but justin's hand underneath my shirt was distracting me.

i don't know how or when he moved it, but he was currently caressing my skin. why were the soft touches that affected me the most?

i sighed and turn to fully face justin. "let's go. we have a few things to talk about." i said and gave joe a knowing look.

i noticed him clench his jaw. "alright then. i'll see you tomorrow." he said and then walked away. i turned back to justin and i seriously couldn't believe that i was going to ditch yet again with him.

"let's go before we get in trouble." i said and he nodded. as we made our way down the hall, people literally didn't know how to whisper.

justin wanted to curse out a few people, but i stopped him and he rushed me to get out the building.

we each got in our cars and just like i knew he would, he followed me back to my house. i was glad neither of my parents were home.

he stayed close to me as we made our way inside the house and up to my room. neither of us said anything and i sighed as i sat on my bed.

i heard him close and lock the door. i looked up at him and he was surely enough making his way over to me, sitting next to me.

"justin, be honest with me. am i even your best friend?" i said and avoided eye contact with him.

"of course you are." he said and made me look up at him. "if you're asking because i called you my fuckbuddy yesterday, i said it because it's true. we are fuckbuddies. i never said that weren't best friends." he said and i laid back onto my bed.

"then why did say that fuckbuddies is all we are? you made it sound like that's all you need me for." i said and he moved to lay in between my legs.

"that clearly wasn't my intention. i just wanted them to stop assuming that we have feelings for each other. they think that because we're close, that we're in an exclusive relationship. which is definitely not true." he said and chuckled.

for some reason, that didn't really settle with me. i don't know what part of what he said was bothering me.

"i guess." i said and ignored the strange feeling i got. he chuckled and i noticed him trace my collar bones.

we stayed silent for a while with him just playing with my collar bones while i played with his hair. even if he complained that he didn't want me to mess his hair up, i knew he liked it that i played with his hair.

the one thing i have noticed that has changed with him was how affectionate he was now. i would never tell him, but i liked it.

it made me feel less of a sexual object and more like someone he cared about.

but of course, the sweet caresses stopped and he started kissing my neck. him not wanting to fuck me was too good to be true.

"justin, what are you doing?" i said and i felt him start leaving love bites at the base of my neck and collar bones.

"don't worry, i'm not going to make them noticeable." he said and a small whimper slipped past my lips as he found my sweet spot. "there it is." he added and sucked on the spot.

with just him kissing my neck, was enough for me to get aroused. he knew exactly what he was doing and i just knew he was smirking.

"looks like my baby doll is a little excited." he said and pulled back to look at me. i rolled my eyes as i suddenly got the urge to smack the smirk he had off his face.

"shut up and get on with it before i change my mind." i said and he chuckled.

"as you wish baby doll." he said and that pet name was starting to have some affect on me.