0.5

"by the looks of it, you didn't tell him what you were going to tell him, didn't you?" joe said and i rolled my eyes at him. ashley wasn't too happy with me either, but she never scolded me as joe did.

"joe, just let him be. he'll tell justin when he's fully sure of himself and gets enough confidence to tell him. it's hard to talk to some one when you care deeply about them and don't want to lose them." she said.

"you make it sound like i have feelings for justin." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"that's because you do, whether you have noticed or not, its very obvious to everyone around you. that's why you guys have been the main subject everyone's been talking about. they're waiting for you to get hurt." she said as she looked down at her phone.

"feelings for justin? i think not." i said and she looked up at me raising an eyebrow.

"you're kidding? tyler, think about it. why else would give in so easily even when you don't want to? you do have feelings for him. you're just denying them." she said and i noticed joe tense.

"no, i don't think it's that." i said and humorlessly chuckled. joe groaned and then walked away from ashley and i.

i watched him leave and when i turned to look at ashley, she was already looking at me. "tyler, really think about it. neither of us want to see you get hurt. its best you realize what you're feeling and communicate that with justin." she said and then momentarily shifted her gaze down to my neck.

"i thought you guys had agreed to no marks?" she said and slightly pulled down the collar of my shirt. she gasped and let go of my shirt, looking back up at me. "tyler, i don't want to do what joe always does, but talk to him. please, just end things before you get hurt." she pleaded and lowered her voice.

i scoffed and rolled my eyes. "why? why do i have to? because you and joe tell me too? what part of "this is just for pleasure" do both of you don't understand? i have no feelings for justin, so stop trying to get me to think that way." i said in a low voice.

i've had enough of their scolding and we were only half way through the day. "tyler–"

"no, stop, stop telling me to talk to him about my so called feelings for him when they don't exist." i cut her off and walked away.

as i was making my way to my class, it was like i had asked for something else to piss me off. and surely enough, there was justin making out with some boy.

but what pissed me off the most were the very visible marks on the boy's neck. i angrily made my way past them and avoided eye contact with everyone that was staring.

for the rest of the day, i avoided anyone that tried talking to me. both ashley and joe had texted me several times to get me to stop avoiding them, but i was done with their bullshit.

things only kept getting worse every time i walked down the halls. no one in this school seems to be able to mind their own business.

"aw, tyler, are you mad that justin isn't paying attention to you." i rolled my eyes and clenched my fists as i heard giggles behind me.

i turned around with a wry smile on my face and made sure to slam my locker as hard as i could. i noticed all of them flinch and fake a shocked expression. "oh my god, i'm so sorry for scaring you."

the boy closest to me glared at me and i innocently batted my eyelashes at him. "you may think that you're fooling everyone that you're not jealous of me because justin decided to leave love bites on my neck and not yours, but i can see right through it." he said and smirked.

this bitch thought he was tough and shit, but little did he know that i had love bites of my own. his might be more prominent and obvious, but his made him look very trashy.

"what are you trying gain from this? to see if you can replace me? you were nothing but a one time thing for justin. i on the other hand, am an everyday kinda thing for him. sure, enjoy those very visible hickeys on your neck. justin and i have a rule of no marks so that's why they aren't on me." i said and i could visibly see how angry he was getting.

"i should be the one to tell you to enjoy your time with him. because he's going to leave your pathetic self sooner than you expect." he said and i wanted nothing more than to wipe the smug look off his face.

and before i could say anything else, justin called out my name. "tyler, what's going on?" he said and i simply motioned to the boy who's name i didn't or cared to know.

"you need to talk some sense into them to leaving me alone about whatever you guys do and to stop being little jealous bitches that all they seem to do is bother me." i said and glared at the boy once again.

who as predicted, was giving justin heart eyes. i rolled my eyes at him and justin chuckled humorlessly as he walked closer to me. "are you sure its them? because if you think i didn't noticed your jealous attitude earlier, i'm very well aware of it." he said and i clenched my jaw.

i could see the boy smirking and justin's blank expression wasn't helping. "oh, so now i'm not allowed to have bad days? or be mad about anything else without it seeming like i'm jealous? okay, makes perfect sense. but go ahead and believe rumors over me." i said and turned to walk away and sensing the anger radiating off of me, the groups of boys moved out of the way.

i couldn't be happier about it being the end of day already. I quickly made my way out of the building completely livid at what just happened.

when the hell did my life get so complicated? its almost like my life is the live entertainment for the entire school.

once i was in my car, i took a few deep breaths to calm down, but the shakiness of my hands was still pretty bad. it took a while to calm down and when i was calm enough, i left.

i was done with everything involving justin.