Begging

AAAAAAAA IM 15 IZUZUSJSNDBJDDN

SKSJJSJSNS AND BOIIII I GOT AN IPHONE 6S AAAAAAAA

---Nightmare's POV----

No sooner than I had yelled a warning, a shot rang out. Silence lapsed over us for a moment as I looked down at the zombified man.

He now lay still, blood pooling around his head from a bullet wound.

I looked over at Dust, seeing the small wisp of smoke leave his gun. He had shot him.

"YOU BASTARD!" The woman screamed, launching at Dust bare handed.

Dust barely reacted, simply raising his gun and shooting her in the head.

She let out a gasp of surprise before collapsing at his feet, twitching occasionally as the life slowly ebbed out of her.

Dust glared at the rest of the group. "Anyone else want to step forwards and get shot?"

No one answered.

The whole group was in shock, staring at the dead bodies of their two friends that had both been alive only a minute ago. They all stumbled back as Dust stepped forwards, eyeing up the people.

He grabbed onto another woman, growling as he twisted her wrist over to reveal an infected bite mark.

No one even had time to react before he pulled a pistol from his pocket and shot her in the head as well.

"Infected."

The fact that they had all sworn they weren't bitten, but three of them had been revealed as newly infected wasn't good. As far as we can assume, all the rest of them could be infected as well.

"If you're infected speak up now!" Dust yelled, glaring at the remaining five humans.

One of them, an older man, stumbled forwards. He had an obvious bite mark oh his hand and his eyes were going glassy.

"P-Please..." He whispered, dropping to his knees. "End this...I-I don't want to turn into o-one of them..."

Without another word, Dust shot him. Ending the poor mans misery.

"Anyone else?"

None of the four remaining said anything, their expressions filled with absolute terror.

Horror growled, stopping next to me. "They've been living for the infected for too long...we still don't know if this virus can be spread by other ways that isn't just biting. We can't risk keeping them alive."

It sounded cruel, but Horror had a point.

I sighed, looking over at Dust. "Kill them all."

The reaction was immediate. What was left of the group scattered, screaming and yelling at us to stop.

But one by one they were shot down, collapsing to the floor as their legs stopped running.

Each shot was to the head, so it was a painless death. Shooting anywhere else means that they can come back as zombies. And that's something we don't want.

We were about to turn back and walk into the mansion when Killer called out.

"Hey! There's one left!"

I turned, looking over to where Killer was pointing.

Stood there amongst all the dead bodies was a skeleton.

He was quite small, his body looking so starved that it was concerning. His clothes were hanging off him in tatters, the once black and white fabric ripped and covered in blood and dirt. He had tears streaming down his face and his eyes were wide with terror. One of his pupils was red while the other was white, and he had a little zig-zag scar under his right eye. The other noticeable thing about him was the golden heart locket resting on his chest from a string around his neck.