Four Teenagers

So like, as a reader, I've always disliked it when people add in OC's to books and make them main characters, or like characters that play really important main rolls etc

sO i ThOuGhT...

LeTs AdD iN sOmE pOiNtLesS oC's Of MiNe ThAt ArEn'T eVeN tEcHnIcAlLy Oc'S-–

❤️💜8K MMMMMMM💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

I hissed and struggled as they dragged me down several corridors, yelling at them to let me go.

They didn't. And eventually I gave up, letting them drag me to where they wanted.

We went through many different hallways, twisting and turning up flights of stairs and through rooms until finally we came to a stop in a rather large room on what I assumed was the top floor.

I was released, and the first thing I did was scramble over to the giant screen windows, pressing against it as I desperately scanned the streets below for any signs of Cross.

The streets were empty. No sign of him anywhere.

At the sound of a cough I growled, whipping round to look at the people who had dragged me in.

There were four of them. Two girls and two boys.

The girl that had dragged me in was tall with blond long hair kept down, messily falling over her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and thin lips. She seemed to be wearing what looked like camo clothes, but the trousers had been ripped into short-shorts, and the shirt ended above her waist.

Stood next to her, was the boy that helped drag me in. He had black messy hair hanging slightly over his dark brown eyes, and was wearing what seemed to be a dirty panda onesie?

There was another girl, leant back against a wall eyeing me up. She was also blonde, but kept her hair back in a pony-tail. Her eyes were green. She also wore the same clothes as the other girl.

And next to her was the other boy. He had chocolate brown hair, and brown eyes to accompany. He had a yellow and black hoodie on, and long ripped trousers. He was also pointing a large gun at me.

"Who are you guys?" I growled, taking a step forwards.

The one with brown hair chuckled, walking towards me. "Well I'm Jay. This here is Magic." He pointed at the girl with her hair tied back. "That's Panda, and that's Rachie." He said, pointing at the other guy and girl. "So who are you?"

"Nightmare." I growled, eyeing them up.

The panda boy snorted. "How fitting."

I glared at him. "Same goes for you. Who the fuck wears a panda onesie in an apocalypse?"

He shrugged. "If I'm gonna die I want to do it comfortably."

"Sure..." I muttered, glancing back out of the window. "What happened to all the scientists here?"

The girl called magic snorted. "You're looking at them. We're the only ones left. Everyone else either died or got infected when a hoard of zombies managed to break in last month."