Kicked Out

❤️💜6K :3💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

I left Cross downstairs with the others as I went upstairs to pack some things to help Cross and I out in the dangerous wilderness.

I grabbed one of my large backpacks, quickly stuffing in two sleeping bags, a medical pac full of bandages, plasters, antiseptic etc. In addition I bundled in a few spare hoodies and coats, incase our current clothes got ripped of wet.

I looked through my draws, grabbing a few things before slinging the bag on my back and walking downstairs.

I went to the kitchen, glancing in the living room to check that Cross was okay first.

He was curled up on the sofa where I left him, eyeing the others warily as they argued about my sudden decision.

There had been an uproar at first, all of them saying that I was crazy. But they soon gave up as they realised that nothing I'd say would stop me.

This was for Dream's sake. If I couldn't save him, I could at least try save Cross.

I looked through the kitchen draws, taking out a few large knives and putting them safely in the bag along with some cutlery.

Then I raided the cupboards, taking as many tins of food as possible and cramming them into the bag, filling the rest of it up to the brim. I also packed some chocolate. I knew Cross would like that.

I hummed, pulling out the other small backpack I had been holding and placed it on the counter as I brought out six empty bottles.

I filled them up with water and put them in the smaller bag. Hopefully Cross would take this one.

Once I had everything I thought I needed, I walked back out, snatching a lighter from a shelf as I did so.

I walked back into the living room and passed Cross the smaller bag full of bottled water which he took immediately, smiling up at me.

I leaned down and kissed him quickly, cupping his face with my hands before I pulled back and brought him to his feet.

He put the backpack on before leaning against me, sighing. "You don't have to do this Nighty...you can stay with your friends and have everything you need here. You can be safe..."

I pulled him into a hug, smirking. "All I'll ever need is right here~" I purred, booping his nose.

He blushed, smiling brightly as he kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

"Anything for you~" I whispered.

At the sound of a cough we looked over to see Dust, Error, Horror and Killer stood by the door, looks of pure disbelief on their faces.

"You're actually going out there with him?" Error asked, seeming shocked.

I nodded, walking over to them with Cross by my side. "Don't bother trying to stop me."

Killer sighed. "You're going out unprotected?"

I laughed, grabbing two revolvers and a pistol from our gun table. "Nope." I had raided my room for all of my spare bullets. I was pretty confident Cross and I would make it to where I was planning.

They sighed before patting me on the back.

"We'll miss you Nightmare..." Horror muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mmhm. Same here." I said, walking over to the door and pushing the barricades out of the way.

"Come back when he's dead." Dust muttered, his eyes hidden by the shadow cast from his hood.