Tickles

❤️💜4K MMMMMMMMMMMMJSBDHDHRBFBDBDHDBBFB💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

I knew I had made a mistake as I looked down at the sleeping Cross in my arms.

I've messed up. Bad.

To possibly be falling in love with someone that only has a few days left of living sanely isn't really the best idea.

If he turns properly he'll have to be shot, and if I'm really this attached to him, I can't have that happening. But the thought of him being forced into becoming a flesh craving zombie for the rest of his life practically shatters my soul.

I can't bare for Cross to go through either of those options.

What had started as an innocent comparison to my brother had turned to something dangerous. I'd known him for two days. Surely this wasn't right. Surely something was wrong.

He shifted in my arms, catching my attention subtly and tearing me from my thoughts. He mumbled in his sleep, squirming slightly as he reached his free hand down to his infected wrist.

Immediately I wrapped a tentacle around his wrist, stopping him from scratching it. Worryingly, he has been doing that more recently. That's always the first sign that he could be about to go through a change. That was always followed by dizziness, and then that led to those odd snarling noises and his eyes glazing over.

I know most of the main signs, but I really need Cross to tell me if he feels these things.

He probably doesn't want to be a burden...but I need to know...

Cross dug his fingers into my tentacle wrapped around his wrist, making me jolt. He was trying to pull it off from my wrist so that he could scratch and itch it, but I didn't let him.

He let out a small whimper as his eyes fluttered open, glancing around for a moment before resting on the tentacle wrapped around his wrist.

"N-Nighty?"

I hummed in response, leaning down to kiss his neck lightly.

Cross shivered, looking up at me. He smiled cutely, making me wince. He really needs to stop being so cute.

"Morning my love~" I cooed, making his face flush instantly.

"B-But it's the afternoon!" He squeaked, shifting so that he was sat up, facing me.

I smirked and shrugged before leaning over to kiss his neck softly again.

He clung to me, squirming slightly as I trailed little kisses up from his neck to his jaw line, only stopping when I'd placed a small kiss on his mouth.

I chuckled upon seeing how I'd reduced him into a flustered mess so easily. "You like that~?"

He nodded dumbly, his eyes scanning over my face slowly.

I smirked again, brushing my thumb against his cheek bone before before pulling him into a proper kiss, earning a surprised but happy squeak from Cross.

He clung to me, kissing back without hesitation. He shifted in my arms, situating himself on my lap as he desperately pressed closer to me.

I hummed, deepening the kiss as I kept him close. I was savouring this moment, hoping it would never end really. I could tell Cross was the same. He looked in bliss, eyes closed and body relaxed.