You want me to eat you instead?

Chapter 1

Zia is a heiress of a huge Clothing Company.She's willful and very strong headed. She hates men thinking she's weak and learn different survival and defensive techniques. She learns martial arts just to show how she hates to be look down.She wants to wed to someone who is strong and love her not for her inheritance or social standing.
She is in the way to a blind date though.Her grandfather insisted so she has no way to refuse but if that man is weak She'll leave!

"Miss,Are you tired? I saw you in the competition,you're too awesome.I always boast to my wife that I serve you."
The driver started to talk when they got stuck on a traffic jam.

Zia smile.
He is not a stranger to her.
He is serving her from her elementary days and trusted him.

"Thanks.I am fine,a little drowsy..."

"Oh.Take a rest Miss.I will wake you up when we get there."

Normally, Zia won't sleep in the car,no matter what.But but because she has a trusted aide that she dare to let down her guard.
She closed her eyes.

----------

"Damn! Isn't she dead yet?"

Hm? Someone is cursing?

"This bitch!She really is persistent. She thinks the King will come if she is in trouble?Hmp!"

This voices is so loud and irritating!

Zia opened her eyes.

"You bi--"
She wanted to rant and curse more but the woman got scared when she look at the lady's cold stare.

"Who are you?"
Zia asked while standing.
She didn't sway or stumble.
She stand firm even though she felt dizzy.

The man behind the woman wanted to grab Zia's hand but she evade and make a swift move of holding the man's hand instead,pulling his hand and kicked his back hard.
The man scream as he violently thrown to the wall.His unconscious body roll to the floor.
The maid shivers.
She look at the unmoved lady.She kneeled.

"Q...queen..Apologies Queen.Forgive me Queen.Please don't kill me.Please don't.."
She bowed violently on the floor.

Zia don't understand what is really happening.And she felt dizzy.Suddenly her stomach growls.

"I'm hungry."
She announced like it's the most normal thing to do.

"What?"
The maid stops her unending bowing to the floor.

Zia frowned.

"Are you deft?! I said I'm hungry!"

"Yes. Yes! I will get food from the kitchen.I will be back Queen."
The maid runs away.

Zia don't understand where she was and who are these people.At first,she thought she was kidnapped.But why would kidnappers dress up like an old people from western country?
And her clothes looks like there's.
And her's are look more shabby.
She needs more information.

She step on the unconscious man stomach violently that he does not only wakes up,he cough blood.

"Urgh..Wha--what? Who? You! You...ahhhhh..Stop,stop,stop.Sorry Queen.Sorry.Don't step there.I don't want to be impotent!"

Zia remove her shoes that is squeezing the man's precious gem.

"Kneel!"

The man kneeled despite the discomfort on his lower part.

"Who am I?"

The servant look puzzled.
Zia glares at him.
The servant thought she is testing him.

"Y-you are the Queen."

"Specifically!"

"Y-you are the Eldest daughter of General Melos,the King's right hand man."

What?
She is Zia,the eldest and only daughter of Zuirre family!
Since when did she become---wait! This bastard is calling her Queen,Queen.That this means....

"You said I am the Queen?"

"Y-yes.The King marry you three months ago."

"I am the Queen and a mere servants calling me names? Speak! Why are you talking to me like I'm a trash."

"Y..you are a trash."

Zia smiles.
She kicks the man's face.The servant fly to the wall.

At that time the maid comes back carrying a basket.

"Q-queen.The kitchen sent this.They said this will fill your stoma---ahhhh!!"
The maid trip and the basket falls to the ground.A fat rat jumps from the basket and a rotten bread dirtied the floor.

"Ah! Q-queen it's not me! It's not me.I swear I told them it's for you.They are at fault! My Queen,it's not me." The maid bow her head to the ground.

"Fine! Summon the kitchen staffs."

The maid didn't move.

"You won't move?"

"Q-queen..They won't listen to me.They are the King's people so...so..."

Zia don't understand.
Is being King's servants means they are more powerful that the Queen?

"Are they more higher in status than the Queen?"

She honestly ask because she is puzzled.
But the maid mistook it as the Queen's getting angrier.

"Ofcourse not! The Queen is the mother of the nation,how can a mere servants amount to a Queen?"

Precisely! So?

"Then,summon them!"

The maid still didn't move.Her head is on the ground.

"Queen...they are very arrogant people.I am sorry."

"You want me to eat you instead?"
Zia raised her eyebrow and 'tsked' at her.

"Queen please don't kill me."

"Let's raid the kitchen then.They think this Queen is easy to bully I'll make them cook till morning!"
Zia is really mad now.
She is in a place she doesn't know and assuming someone else identity and she's very very hungry.