The Queen is crazy

Chapter 3
The Queen is Crazy

The sound of knife chopping, flame burning,Pan and casserole are heard in the Pure Palace kitchen. It sound like they are preparing a feast in the middle of the night.

"Q-Queen this is the 50th d-dish.Please taste it.." The servant is really tired.They are cooking and serving till 7pm and it's now 12 midnight.
And the Queen only taste the food once or twice!

"Hm..Not enough.Cook,cook until nothing can be cook anymore." She boldly lean on the chair and watch the frantic cook and the servants.
She smiles.

The maid and the male servant shudder.
Everytime she smiles she made an unreasonable request.

"Irine,wake up everyone in the Pure Palace.Tell them the Queen wants them to clean."

"Q-queen...It's in the middle of the night." Irine is the maid with her.

"And?"

"Everyone is already sleeping."

Zia look at Irine.

"I am the Master of this palace?"

"O-ofcourse you are!"
Suddey,Irine realize what she said.
The Master is awake but the servants are sleeping.The Queen says she wants to wake them up,who would dare disobey?

"I will wake them up this instant!"

Zia nod in satisfaction.

She does not want to be rude but if she won't do it this people won't stop getting on her way. She needs to show who is the boss.

The unsatisfied maids woke up.
They are mad at the worthless trash who try ordering them around and the maid that actually listen to that Queen.

"What do you want trash?"
The head maid madly ask looking at Zia with disdain on her face.

Zia raise her brow.
Irine wants to shut her mouth but Zia look at her to stop her.

"I want all of you to clean up."

"Hah! You are ordering me?"

"Are all of you stupid? Or is me who thinks you are not? You are my servants and I can't order you to clean up?"

The kitchen staffs wants to shut the maids mouth but no one is allowed to speak,only cook and serve.

The servants didn't put Zia in there eyes and wants to went back to sleep. When they turn around,Zia grab the girl's shoulder and pull her.She lose her balance and fell.

"Arcadia,scratch!"
Zia throw the black fat rat to the woman's face.
Th woman shriek as the rat stab,bite and scratch her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" One of the maid exclaim.

"Arcadia,jump." Zia open her arms to catch the jumping rat.
It looks like the rat is trained!

"My face!" The maid cried.

"Your face is ugly!" Zia says looking at her with pity.
The maid rage and stare at her violently.

"Guard! Beheaded this maid!" Zia clap her hand.

The nearby guard that is looking at the show stiffened.
Would he come and do it?
But beheading someone...

"What are you doing? Or you want me to ask my father? I'll tell him to look for your wives and throw them to a brothel for free!"

The guards eyes widened.
What?
All five guard that is hesitating comes running this time.

Zia knows she can't use the King's name to threaten them but it looks like her Father's name is quite useful.

"Beheaded her!"

When Calla saw the guard she panicked.
She crawl and hug Zia's leg.

"Q-queen..Queen no..Please No!"

The guards didn't hesitate and grab her shoulder.
Calla shouts louder.Tears flows like open faucet.

"Queen.No..No..Please I am sorry.I am sorry.Queen I beg you,I beg you."

Hmm..This people are really shameless.When they are bullying me they are proud and heartless but now they have the nerve to plead and cry?What about me? How about my feelings?
Sigh.

The guards put effort in removing the crying maid and pull her away.

"Queeeeennn!! Please.."

The other servants stiffened.
What is happening?
Who is this woman?
How did she become so powerful that she can punish them?
Or did she just wait for the right moment and then explode to their faces?
Is this woman crazy?
They all look at it each other.
Everyone kneeled one after the other.

"Queen." They all shout in unison.

"Hmp.Now you know that I am the Queen? Fools are fools but you lot are my servants! The Queen's servants cannot be anyless than the King's! Who ask you to become heartless and make things hard for me? You think Im insect? Then should I think you lot are bacteria?"

No one reply to her but they all shake involuntarily. They are terrified and shock.
How can this woman be known as timid,shy and trash?

"Very well.Very well.I don't want to become heartless so I will give you lot chance.But I will always be harsh with all of you,gain my trust and I will become your ally,antagonize me more and I will make you wish that your dead."

"T-thank you Queen. Long live the Queen." Everyone shout.

It's a lively night in the Pure Palace.
The cooks are cooking non stop. The maids are cleaning the whole palace non stop.The guards are on high alert.
Zia didn't sleep and look at them happily.
She make sure they didn't slack off and to instill to their heart fear toward her.
When she is satisfied she left to sleep.She's no longer hungry and she feels contented.But she didn't let them rest.
She left Irine to supervise the others.
She also tell her hidden guard to properly guard her this time.This make Eros feel so humiliated and wronged but he secretly guard her properly now.
He won't let her disgrace him again.
And he acknowledged this Master too,though he won't admit it.